Ch. 3 First Day at Hero School

Once we found out we made it into U.A. we brought up our idea of moving out and into an apartment close to our new School. They were uncertain, but they finally gave in, so Ochaco and I are now living in a small two bedroom apartment near U.A. 3 weeks have passed and no matter how hard I tried to coincidently run into or look for Dabi, it was to no avail. He really only lets you see or find him when he wants you to.

"(Y/N), we need to hurry before we're late!" Ochaco shouts as I let out a yawn. "It's already our first day of U.A. God, I hate mornings." I think as I walk out of my room and see Ochaco rushing around the apartment.

"Chill, we're not gonna be late." I respond as I make my way over to her.

"Ugh, I'm sooo excited!!" Ochaco chirps as she looks over at me holding up her fists.

"Really? I couldn't tell." I state causing her to look over at me with a pouty expression.

"You don't have to be rude, just because you always stay up late." Ochaco counters and I roll my eyes, while walking over to the door and begin putting my shoes on.

"Let's get a move on." I recounter causing her to quickly rush over next to me and put on her shoes.

"Full speed ahead!" Ochaco demands and I nod as we both head out the door and make our way to U.A.

(Time Skip)

Finally after Ochaco kept going on and on about weather the boy, who saved her made it or not we find the classroom with 1-A plastered on the front we walk in. "Speak of the devil." I think as I see the messy green haired boy standing there.

"Hey, I recognize that messed up hair, falling boy. Present Mic was right, you did pass the exam. I wasn't surprised that punch was amazing." Ochaco declares causing me to roll my eyes. "As if you were agonizing over it..." I think as I then walk passed the green haired boy and the blue haired strict looking guy from the Exam and make my way to a seat.

"You made it dumbass." A familiar voice remarks causing me to turn to my left to see a pair of red ruby eyes glaring at me.

"Yeah, I did Sparky." I counter causing him to put on a dumbfounded expression.

"If you're just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now." A deep voice ringed through the classroom catching everyone attention including mine, but I didn't see anyone. "Who was that?" I wonder. "Welcome to U.A.'s Hero Course." The voice sounds once more through the classroom, but then I see a man stand up and is in a yellow sleeping bag. "Is this hobo our teacher?" I wonder as he begins unzipping his sleeping bag. "It took 8 minutes before you all shut up, that's not gonna work. Time is precious, rational students would understand that... Hello I am Shota, Aizawa your teacher." Mr. Aizawa lectures as he begins rummaging through his sleeping bag and pulls out a gym uniform.

(Time skip)

Mr. Aizawa our teacher made us do a Quirk Assessment Test on our first day, which really didn't bother me too much. None of the tests were different from the ones we do in middle school, except we got to use our quirks. We were finally down to the throwing the softball, which was displayed in the beginning.

"(Y/N), good luck." Ochaco states and I nod as I am handed a softball and walk over to the circle. "If I don't want this ball o come down it will go infinite as well." I think as I hold up my hand that had the ball in it and flatten it causing the ball to float. Suddenly, everyone begins to make a commotion as I raise the same hand in the air, while the ball lifts at the same time.