Ch. 18 You're dead

"Here go wash off the blood." Dabi insists as he handed me a towel and I nod, while grabbing the towel and making my way over to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind me I glance over at them mirror to see I'm drenched in blood causing my eyes to widen and quickly rush over to the mirror.

"There's so much..." I trail off as I slowly slipped off Dabi's jacket to see my clothes were completely covered as well. "There's no way I can be a Hero now." I think as I slowly begin to undress and get into the shower.

"I can never go back to who I used to be." I whisper as I watch the dark red liquid washing off of my skin make it's way into the drain.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Toga's voice rings out and I shake my head.

"No, it isn't!" I declare causing me to look around to see some shampoo. Quickly grabbing it I pour it on my body and begin aggressively rubbing it all over. "Go away." I repeat over and over and I continue to wash my body, but as if popping out of a trance I blink a few times and let out a sigh.

"Little Sheep, I'm sorry." Dabi's voice sounded out causing me to stiffen.

"D-Dabi?" I question and I hear him clear his throat.

"I'm taking care of these bloody clothes and I've left you some clothes that will work for now... Take your time." Dabi responds as I then hear the door shut causing my body to relax a bit.

"Dabi, this isn't your fault... It's mine." I mutter as I feel tears begin to form in my eyes. Letting the tears stream down my face I begin to wash my hair.

(To Dabi)

"Why did I bring her there?" Dabi asks as he threw the bloodied clothes into a black trash bag.

"That Little Sheep had a home and a family that loved her, unlike me... So why did I?" Dabi questions with an angry expression as he walks out of the apartment, making his way down the stairs he began to walk down the street a little ways. Suddenly, Dabi turns into an alley and brings his hand up in front of him making a flame appear from it.

"I'll protect her..." Dabi trails off with a cold expression as he began burning the black trash bag.

(To me)

After dressing into the clothes Dabi left for me I walk out of the bathroom only to see Dabi was nowhere to be found. "Where did he go...? He did say he would take care of those clothes." I think as I walk over to the couch and lay down on it.

"What am I going to do now?" I wonder as I stare up at the ceiling, but my eyelids began to feel heavy.

"I won't help that Hand-Guy." I insists as I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

(To Dabi)

He was making his way back the apartment when a man in a purple jacket blocks his path with a toothy grin along with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Why if it isn't Dabi." The man states causing Dabi to put on a bored expression.

"What do you want, Giran?" Dabi asks causing Giran to move closer to him.

"I have a proposition that might interest you, wanna hear?" Giran questions causing Dabi to glare at him.

"Make it quick." Dabi demands causing Giran to begin walking and Dabi to follow after him.

(To me)

"We can do whatever we want." The voice I know all too well calls out causing me to look around to see a void of darkness was surrounding me.

"Toga, that isn't how it works!" I call out, but then I hear a chuckle come from behind me causing me to quickly turn to see her with a smirk.

"You don't get it, do you?" Toga asks causing me to put on a confused expression.

"Get what?" I question causing her to move closer to me, which causes me to flinch.

"You're dead, a nobody... No one knows you're alive, it's perfect!" Toga chirps causing me to glance away with a sad expression.

"I am no one and I have nothing..." I trail off causing Toga to put on a numb expression.

"I wouldn't say nothing. I mean you still want to make money and help you're parents, right?" Toga asks causing my eyes to widen as I quickly look over at her.

"My parents... It's be better to cut off all contact with them, I'm not even their own child." I answer, but Toga puts on an annoyed expression.

"They still raised you in place of those horrible people, (Y/N). Don't you think you owe them at least that?" Toga questions.

"I'll pay them back and then cut off all contact..." I trail off as I look down.

"Then why don't we make a deal?" Toga asks causing me to look up.

"Deal?" I question with a suspicious expression and Toga smiles.

"The only way you'll make money is by doing odd jobs or... Being someone who can take out other peoples trash." Toga responds as her smile grows.

"So you want us to be a H-Hit Man?" I ask and Toga's expression turns Villainous.

"Let me do the jobs and you can collect the money to pay you're dear parents back for all they've done." Toga answers causing me to go silent.

"Let me think about it..." I trail off, but then everything fades and I open my eyes to see the same apartment ceiling, but it felt different from where I was laying before causing me to sit up and look around to see I was on the bed. "How did I end up over here?" I wonder as I look over to see Dabi passed out of the couch.

"You didn't have to give up you're bed." I whisper as I stare over at him and let out a sigh. Getting up from the bed I walk over to see he didn't even have a blanket. "You'll catch a cold like that, dummy." I think as I look around to finally spot another blanket causing me to walk over and grab it. Walking back over to Dabi and go to put it over him. Suddenly, grabbing a hold of my wrist I was pulled down onto the couch causing me to quickly look over to see Dabi was glaring down at me and creates a flame in his hand.

"Wait, it's me!" I bellow causing Dabi to stop and the flame dissipates.

"Damn it, (Y/N)." Dabi sighs as he lets go of me and sits down on the couch.

"Sorry, I was just gonna put a blanket over you." I inform causing him to look back over at me.

"Shouldn't you be more cautious?" Dabi finally questions.

"What do you mean?" I ask causing Dabi to scoff.

"I almost turned you into ash!" Dabi answers causing me to look down at the ground.

"I'm not scared of you... I don't think I could ever be scared of you, Dabi." I state, but we both then go silent.

"And that makes you incredible foolish, Little Sheep." Dabi declares as he gets up and walks out the door.

"Foolish?" I question as I stare at the door with a hurt expression.