Chapter 11: Respawn

"Tubbo, we need to get more invis potions."

"I know, Technoblade, I've already sent Nikki and Captain Puffy to gather the ingredients."

"Do you have any more brewing stands?" Philza asked.

"We have all that can be spared," Tubbo growled.

"I've got more blue!"

"Great, thank you Ghostbur," Tubbo clenched the substance in his fists. "That's exactly what we needed."

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to help," he flickers.

"It's, no. I'm sorry, Ghostbur. I didn't mean for it to come out so harshly. I should not have taken my anger out on you."

"I have some good news," Philza offered.

"How good?"

"Ranboo and I have gotten through most of our research. And Fundy found a handwritten copy of a strange book. Quackity tells us it's definitely something of Schlatt's."

"Schlatt copied a book? How long?"

"A novel's worth."

"Is it legible?" Tubbo sighed, recalling the man's writing for himself.

"Its, um, apparently not in any recent dialects. It has similar structure to enchanting, Quackity's doing his best to rewrite it completely so we can see if it's something different," Philza admitted. "And from what we already managed to transcribe and translate, it may help us with Wil."

"Alright, that is indeed good news. Thank you Philza, and let Ranboo know of my gratitude if I haven't encountered him first," Tubbo dismissed with a soft wave. " I suppose we should get back to the search. Techno?"

"We have a long day ahead of us."

"Looks like I won't be seeing you around anytime soon. Be sure to eat, Philza. Actually, Ghostbur, why don't you help Phil and Ranboo sort their research. If they have a handle see about helping Quackity."

"Oh, I'd like to do that. I like organizing. Sometimes. I made a library in the sewers. You remember, don't you Phil?" Ghostbur smiled. "Quackity's nice, isn't he? I'm sure we'll have lots of fun together."

"Yes mate, come on."

"Lead the way Technoblade."

"Hmm," Techno marched forward. "You sure about this?"

"Of course I am, if Dream really thinks he's getting away with everything he's been a part of, he won't. You gave me that last kill," Tubbo grumbled. "This time I'm prepared. Dream dies by my hands and his tools. Or he dies by your hands."

"I'll watch," Techno said. "No guarantee I won't step in though. The guy gets nasty once he's cornered. How many lives does he have?"

"Hard to say. The rule is three canon lives. Something impactful, with great significance. He doesn't die often either, from what I've checked that was his first life. We can only hope after this all he'll have left is one."

"Talk about admin privileges. See what I'm talking about, power corrupts."

"Enough politics, Blade. I just want my friend back."

"Alright."