∆ Chapter 1 ∆

Hundreds of years after the great war

Underworld - Sirzechs Office

3rd POV

Sirzechs was doing some paperwork in his office when his door got knocked by someone.

Sirzechs: "You may come in." He said.

The door then got opened by Azazel, he was a carrying a black backpack on his hand. He took a sit in front of Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: "Azazel? It's been a long time since we saw each other." He said to the fallen angel.

Azazel: "Nice to see you too Sirzechs but I'm not here to hang out I have something serious to tell you." He said with a serious face.

Sirzechs: "What is it?" He asked curious.

Azazel: "Do you recognize this symbol?" He then took out a piece of paper from inside the backpack and show it to Sirzechs.

Sirzechs expression turned into fear, recognizing who that is

Sirzechs: "Bill Cipher, one of the most powerful entities in the multiverse that only wants to cause chaos and destruction..and why are you showing me this?"

Azazel: "As you know, Bill was defeated years ago by some humans. Many people thought that he was finally gone forever but..he's back. More powerful than before."

Sirzechs: "He's not dead?!"

Azazel: "Yeah, I was shocked at first but he's back. He appeared during the Great War and killed the Biblical God and the Four Great Satans like they were nothing. He now calls himself (Y/N) Cipher. Not many people know about his existence yet."

Sirzechs: "If he's back then that means our universe is in danger. We must inform Michael as well. We need to be ready if he decides to destroy everything."

Azazel: "During the Great War he said something will happen to our universe in the future, that everything will change. And I'm afraid that future is gonna happen very soon."

Sirzechs: "We must get ready for when that happens, we are gonna need all the help we can get."

Azazel then got up from his chair.

Azazel: "I'm gonna do some more research about some stuff. I'll see you again soon."

When he was about to leave, he stopped for a second.

Azazel: "By the way, I heard there were some secret cults around Kuoh Town that were praising (Y/N). You should take a look at that."

Sirzechs: "I'll make sure to check it out. See you later Azazel."

Azazel then left the room.

Time Skip

Dimensional Gap