∆ Chapter 12 ∆

Kuoh Town - Impending Doom in 30 minutes

3rd POV

It has been almost two hours since the war began and there was almost no survivors. There were only some heroes and villains remaining. Almost every member of the foundation were killed, Dr.Bright was running around collecting loot from dead bodies. All of the sentinels of Ultron got destroyed.

Some of the beings like The Scarlet King and Zalgo left because they got bored. Suddenly a big explosion happened in the middle of the place as (Y/N) could be seen throwing superman's dead body into the ground.

(Y/N): "Finally, this guy was getting on my nerves." He said a bit annoyed.

While (Y/N) was distracted, Rick approached him from behind with a knife. Before he could stab (Y/N) he quickly got sliced in half by a clone of (Y/N). Rick dropped the knife in the ground as he fell into the ground slowly dying.

(Y/N) laughed as he turned around.

(Y/N): "Really? A knife? I thought you were smarter than that, Sánchez."

Rick: "Heh, you really think that was my plan?" He closed his eyes as the knife started making some noises.

(Y/N): "What?"

The knife suddenly blew up making a huge crater. (Y/N) quickly recovered from the explosion but quickly got blasted by an energy beam. Ultron appeared in front of him as he punched (Y/N) in the face.

Ultron: "Beings like you need to disappear from this world, only peace will remain." He said as he used the power of the six infinity stones to charge an energy beam again.

Sadly for Ultron, he quickly got obliterated by (Y/N). (Y/N) quickly absorbed the infinity stones while his eyes turned a bit dark, he was getting tired of this.

(Y/N): "Only four remaining..."

The last group of survivors then approach him. The remaining survivors were Dr.Strange, Flash, Batman and Darkseid (who somehow decided to help them).

Dr.Strange: "Alright, you better stop this madness Cipher! You have already caused enough pain and destruction to everything!"

Darkseid quickly shot his omega beams at (Y/N) which he just absorbed. Darkseid was impressed but quickly got sent flying away by an energy blast from (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Just give up." He throws multiple lightning bolts at the group.

Batman managed to dodge it while Dr.Strange just created a magic shield. Flash just used his speed to dodge it while appearing behind (Y/N).

Before Flash could punch (Y/N), (Y/N) turned around and grabbed his arm.

(Y/N): "Too slow, Barry." He then quickly snapped his neck as Flash fell into the ground, now dead.

Batman: "Flash!" He quickly throws his batarangs at him which (Y/N) didn't even bother to dodge.

(Y/N): "It's been a lot of fun! But I've had enough." He teleported next to batman and touch his shoulder killing him instantly.

(Y/N): "Now..what should I do with you?" He looked at Dr.Strange who was ready to make a portal and escape.

(Y/N) snapped his fingers and Dr.Strange suddenly turned into a box of pizza. (Y/N) grabbed the box and quickly ate it.

(Y/N): "Delicious!" He laughed maniacally while looking around.

This universe was about to collapse with the rest of the multiverse. (Y/N) finally won the war, he managed to get his revenge. Now, no one can stop him.