∆ Chapter 12.5 ∆

Unknown Location

(Y/N) was in the middle of a dark void as he inspected the place, not knowing where he is. He was back in his old triangular form.

(Y/N): "What is this place?"

He quietly floated around the void trying to find an exit.

(Y/N): "That stupid Beyonder ruined everything.. I swear when I see him again I will annihilate him."

Suddenly, multiple lights surrounded (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Huh?"

The lights disappeared as multiple supreme entities were looking at him as they were sitting in different kinds of chairs.

These entities were: The One Above All, The Presence, The Creator, Featherine and Lucifer Morningstar.

The One Above All: "Cipher.. The council of supreme beings have decided to judge your actions across the omniverse."

The One Above All: "Unfortunately, not every member of the council could come here today so we will be the ones to judge you."

(Y/N): "Oh, great..."

The Presence: "Well, Cipher. You have caused enough destruction across existence that we decided to jail you for all of eternity in an endless void."

(Y/N): "Wait!- you can't do this to me. I promise I won't do it again!" He said as he took off his top hat trying to beg.

Lucifer: "What a pathetic excuse of a demon. Couldn't we just erase him instead? That would be better!"

The Presence: "Calm down, Lucifer. Most of his actions weren't caused by him. It was Nyarlathotep that made him his puppet."

(Y/N): "P-puppet?!"

Featherine: "Oh, you didn't know? You were just a mere puppet for that Outer God."

The Creator: "And he was gonna get rid of you when you finished destroying everything."

(Y/N) quietly stared at his hands as they glitched a bit, this not being noticed by the council.

Lucifer: "Ugh!- I say we just erase him already instead of sending him to an eternal jail! He doesn't deserve to exist anyway!"

The Presence: "Lucifer!"

The both of them started arguing as the other council members watch them, not paying attention to (Y/N).

While that was happening, (Y/N) started hearing a voice inside his mind.

"Wake. Him. Up."

(Y/N): "W-What?.."

(Y/N) turned around and saw that Azathoth was asleep far away from them as multiple small creatures were playing instruments around Azathoth.

(Y/N) seeing that the council was not paying attention started floating towards Azathoth. When he got closer, he snapped his fingers as blue fire covered the small creatures, making them disappeared. Stopping the music that was keeping Azathoth asleep.

Meanwhile, The Presence and Lucifer were still arguing as The Creator tried to stop the argument. As (Y/N) was about to wake up Azathoth, The One Above All and Featherine immediately noticed this.