∆ Chapter 2 ∆

(Y/N)'s Mansion

3rd POV

(Y/N) opened his eyes, finally waking up. He looked at the clock in the wall and saw that it was almost time for Issei to be killed by the fallen angel. He then noticed Ophis still having her arms wrapped around him.

He quietly removed her arms from him and teleported to the kitchen. He then took at seat and waited for someone to come.

Alfred entered the room with two plates in his hand.

Alfred: "Good morning Master Cipher, I have prepared breakfast." He put both of the plates in the table.

(Y/N): "Thank you, Alfred." He started eating his breakfast.

Alfred: "Where is Mistress Ophis?"

(Y/N): "She's still sleeping, she should be awake...right now."

Just as he said that, Ophis entered the room floating and took a seat next to (Y/N). She started eating her breakfast.

(Y/N): "Good morning, Ophis."

Ophis: "Good morning."

They finish their breakfast, (Y/N) gets up and his clothes change into his usual outfit. He then made a watch appear in his hand.

(Y/N): "Well it's time to go."

Ophis: "Where are you going?"

(Y/N): "I'm going to see how the fallen angel kills Issei and finally introduce myself to the devils of the Academy. You stay here and wait until I come back."

Ophis: "Okay."

(Y/N) then created a portal and went through it.

Kuoh Town - Park

(Y/N) appeared in the park, he then saw Raynare and Issei far away from him. He turned invisible and approached them.

Amano Yuuma: "Say, Issei-kun. Do you mind doing me a favor to commemorate our first date?"

Issei: 'C-Could she be asking for a ki...' He thought.

Issei: "Wh-What kind of favor?"

Amano Yuuma: "Could you die, please?"

Issei: "What? Wait, you..."

Issei: "Huh? Sorry, Yuuma-chan. Can you repeat that?"

 Issei: "I think there's something wrong with my ears."

Amano Yuuma: "Could you die, please?" She then transformed into her real form.

Issei: "Wings?"

Raynare: "Although short-lived, playing innocent lovey-dovey with you was fun."

Raynare: "I'll take good care of this gift from you."

Raynare: So..."

Issei: "Yuuma-chan?"

Raynare: "...please die."

She created a light spear and threw it right into Issei's chest. (Y/N) just laughed in his mind. (Y/N) then reverse time to rewatch it a couple of times more before continuing.