∆ Chapter 6 ∆

(Y/N)'s Mansion

3rd POV

(Y/N) was walking down the stairs of the second floor with Alfred. They walked into a room that was filled with many different items and paintings.

On one of the shelves there was an empty gauntlet, the amulet of anubis, the book of destiny, the philosopher's stone, the darkhold and many other items.

They walked into another room that was filled with different prison cells. Vali and Azazel saw that (Y/N) was approaching their prison cell.

(Y/N): "Well well well, seems like you two are going to stay here for a while."

Azazel: "What are you planning Cipher?"

(Y/N): "That's none of your business." He snapped his fingers and Azazel's and Vali's powers started disappearing.

Vali: "W-What have you done?" He asked while trying to use his powers or his sacred gear.

(Y/N): "Don't worry about it, you two are gonna die soon anyway."

(Y/N) then created two exact copies of Vali and Azazel. He then transferred the powers to the copies. The copies opened their eyes and looked at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, you two are gonna replace them for a while. Try not to get caught." The clones nodded as (Y/N) created a portal and they walked through it.

(Y/N): "Let's go, Alfred."

They started walking away ignoring whatever Azazel was saying.

Azazel: "Wait! You can't leave us here! Please!"

(Y/N) closed the door and locked it, Alfred then walked away to another part of the mansion as Ophis approach (Y/N).

Ophis: "Where are those screams coming from?"

(Y/N): "It's just Azazel. Anyway wanna go to a restaurant to eat something?"

Ophis: "Okay." (Y/N) then created a portal as they both entered it.

Time Skip

Abandoned Church - Unknown Location

The place was filled with a lot of symbols of a triangle with just one eye. A group of people wearing black clothing were surrounding a person that was tied up in the middle of a circle, one of them suddenly got closer to the person that was tied up.

This person was Kokabiel. He was holding a paper that show instructions of how to summon something. Another person approach the tied up person, this other person was Freed. He was holding a excalibur fragment and got near the person.

Kokabiel: "Freed, could you start the ritual?"

Freed: "Of course!" He then slowly started using his sword to cut the person.

Blood started coming out of the cuts, the person tried to scream but his mouth was covered with tape. The blood covered the circle as Kokabiel started reading the paper. His eyes turned blue as the person died and a yellow light covered the place.