∆ Chapter 3 ∆

Heaven

3rd POV

(Y/N) was sitting in a chair in front of Michael while Alfred was next to him.

Michael: "So..(Y/N)? What is this meeting for?"

(Y/N): "Well, the reason why I wanted to talk to you it's because I want to make a deal with you."

Michael: "A deal? What exactly would you want from heaven, as far as I know you already have almost everything. That's what your butler told me."

(Y/N): "It's just to 'help' heaven."

Michael: "And how exactly can you help?"

(Y/N): "I can bring back the Biblical God."

Michael's eyes widened hearing this.

Michael: "Wait how do you know the Biblical God is dead?! And what do you mean that you can bring him back?"

(Y/N): "I can bring him back from the death in exchange of something."

Michael then thought for some seconds.

Michael: "What exactly do you want?"

(Y/N): "I just want one small thing, I'll just take whatever I want then I'll bring him back. So do we have a deal?" His hand got covered by blue flames.

Gabriel peeked through the door and quickly hide after seeing (Y/N). She was going to tell Michael about who (Y/N) was but she was too late.

Michael: "Deal." He then shook hands with (Y/N).

Gabriel then tried to leave heaven to go warn the other faction leaders about this but got stopped by Alfred.

Alfred: "I'm sorry but I'm afraid you can't leave."

Suddenly Gabriel's eyes turned yellow for a second before falling unconscious. The same thing happened to Michael.

(Y/N) then walked to where Alfred was.

(Y/N): "Well that was more easier than I thought. Now every angel is under my control. And if I remember correctly, there will be a meeting with all the factions soon. When that day finally arrives then the fun will finally begin."

(Y/N): "Anyways let's go home, Alfred."

Alfred: "Yes Master Cipher."

They went through a portal to the mansion.

Time Skip

Kuoh Town - Kuoh Academy

(Y/N) and Ophis were walking to the Occult Research Club while talking about something.

Ophis: "So what exactly is this 'Weirdmageddon'?"

(Y/N): "Basically the apocalypse. But don't worry nothing will happen to you."

Ophis: "Okay. Why are we going to the occult research club?"

(Y/N): "I have a feeling that a little devil is gonna want to make a deal with me. Anyways let's go."