Special Chapter 3

It's been months since I last opened some of my works here, including this story. Reminiscing what it felt like writing this story feels like home, funny and it's giving a serotonin. It all started from fan girling over a loveteam that I never expect to love to from making them as my ONLY portrayer in this story– and for the record, I'll never change them as my portrayers because it started with them and it'll end with them as well.

I will never deny that I engage to my co-writers in other social media platforms. Because of engaging, a lot of readers discovered me and this story. Sharing is one of the least I do sometimes but I wanted to share this artwork of mine because it did magic for me.

Up until now, I still don't want to believe that it has a big amount of reads and votes. I am overwhelmed. So overwhelmed and thankful to everyone who appreciates this story.

And today marks the 50k reads of this story. Still in the process of realizing that To All Our High Hopes have that kind of amount of reads.

A big and deepest gratitude to those who read the story, especially to KyCine fans who appreciates it. May this story be one of the reasons why you'll stay for them as their supporter in every step of the way.

Again, thank you so much to everyone who supported me and the story. To my friends. To Alexina and Eliser. To Taratitats Squad... I am beyond happy we've made it this far. More long roads to take for us.

Cheers to 50k reads! 🥂

——

ALEXINA'S POINT OF VIEW

Ang malamig na hangin ay isinasayaw ang kulot kong buhok. Ang makulimlim na langit ang tanging tinitingala ko. Kung pagmamasdan, mapayapa ngunit marahas.

Gaya na lang ng pinagdaanan naming dalawa. We've been through so many rough times and I must admit that it was all worth it. It was worth it staying with Eliser.

A familiar manly scent hugged me. Ang mainit na yakap na siyang nakakagawa lamang ay si Eliser.

"Happy third anniversary, baby." he whispered and kissed my nape.

I couldn't help but just smile with contentment. I knew it will be worth it.

"I love you too much." I whispered and looked at him.

He was intently looking at me while smiling from ear to ear.

"I would love to hear those words everyday. I love that you love me too much." Sagot niya at hinalikan ako sa labi.

Every part of him whether his uniqueness or sometimes his bad side, I would love to see all of his side all my life. Mahal na mahal ko siya and no exact words can explain how much I would risk for our lifetime.

"This is the only life that I want," Aniya habang nakayakap pa rin sa likuran. "I don't need those city lights glimmering or even high buildings that we own. I just want you here in this quiet world."

Tears are escaping in my eyes. I felt his thumb wipe off my tears and then he started kissing my cheek.

"You don't have to say anything. Alam kong masaya ka rin." Natatawa niyang sinabi.

Tinampal ko ang kaniyang braso. Napawi nang saglit ang aking pag-iyak dahil sa kaniyang sinabi.

"You really know how to make me stop from crying." Sabi ko.

Pinagsiklop niya ang aking sumasayaw na buhok at inilagay iyon sa kaliwang balikat ko. He then rested his chin on my other shoulder.

Even after we got married, there's a lot that happened not only in our married life but also to our own work. Until we decided to leave our city life behind for awhile and just stay in this cold quiet hill with a simple bungalow house.