Chapter 2

For three days I sat in the hospital waiting to be released. Dam and Anna came and we all did our home work after they were out of school. Olivia, Dam's mom borough Cassie by after she got out of school they would bring the three of us dinner and then head back to their house. Cassie seemed happy with Olivia and I was glad for that. That little girl has been through so much.

"I just signed your release papers." Noel Scott said coming. Noel was Dam's dad.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I am so ready to be out of this place." I said getting up slowly to start packing my bag.

"I bet, I sent a text to Damion and let him know that you would be home instead of here. Carter, Nic and Bella are all home to help you get settled in. Olivia is on a field trip with Cassie and I need to get back to work." He said helping me. Carter, Nic and Bella are all Dam's siblings okay so there is one missing but he goes to a college out of state and he is Bella's twin Bailey. He is the only one that wanted to go far away to school. I think he wanted to get a little separation between him and Bella. The might be twins but they never got along.

"That's cool are they staying or going back to school?" I asked. 

"They are home for the week. There on some kind of break. I swear that school has more breaks then any other one around. If I wasn't brothers with the dean I would think my kids were lying to me." He said shaking his head. I just laughed. I told you that Dam's family was loaded well some of their money is what you call old money. But Noel is a very successful lawyer that kicks ass and takes names. His brother Rog, is the dean of the local college that 90% of Dam's family has gone to, free of charge. They wanted Dam to go there but Anna and I knew we would never make the grades to get in so he decided to go away with us to UT. By the way UT is University of Texas if you haven't figured that out yet.

"Is there anyway I can go to my old house and get my things?" I asked.

"Damion and Carter have already retrieved all of yours and Cassie's stuff plus they might or might not have taking some things that didn't belong to either of you." Noel said with a smirk.

"Okay, thanks." i said zipping the last bag.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yep, I'll just follow you out." I said.

"Nope, sorry Mr. Morgan you get to ride in this." A nurse said coming in the room with a wheelchair. I sighed but sat down in it. I knew better then to argue with Ms. Jenna my favorite nurse.

"I am going to go bring the car up and put these bags in it." Noel said leaving before I was even comfortable in the chair.

"I am going to miss you, Con but I am glad to see you leave." Jenna said.

"Well I hope that I never come back but if I do I hope I get you for my nurse." I said smiling back at her.

"You better not come back." She said with a frown.

"I will do my best to stay healthy, wealthy and wise." I said laughing. It hurt to laugh but I love to laugh so I will take the pain.

"You better, mister or I will kick your little white ass all over this place." She said laughing.

"Promise" I said as we reached the main exit. I took a deep breath even though it was a painful one but the freash air was so worth it.

"Ready kiddo?" Noal asked.

"I was born ready." I said standing up and walking to the passenger side front. I waved to Jenna before she turned and went back to work. 

"Let's get you home so I can get back to work." He said as we go into the car.