Chapter 7

(Cameron's POV - two days after Cassie goes missing.)

Holy shit, my face and name are all over the place. They know I have Cassie. Well I don't my baby does. But I am watching her and I guess I did take her. But Hannah said this would get back at Conner big time. And that asshole needs to be knocked off his fucking high horse.

"Cam, I want to go home." Cassie yelled for the billionth time. She needed to shut up before Hannah heard her.

"Shut up." I yelled.

"Cam, I'm hungry." She whined. Fucking kids. You would think they could go a couple hours without eating.

"Cassie your going to have to wait. Hannah will bring us food when she gets home." I said fucking up again. Hannah is not going to like this one. 

"Whose, Hannah?" Cassie asked making me cringe.

"Nobody, I didn't say Hannah I said..... Santa." I yelled back to her. 

"Okay, um... Cam, I have to go potty." She whined.

"To bad you know that you have to hold it." I said rolling my eyes. I mean she has been here for almost three days now you would think she would know that there is no bathroom down here and until we move tonight she is going to have to wait.

"Cam, I peed my pants again." She said crying.

"That's fucking nasty, Cassie. Now your going to have to wear your wet clothes. That isn't going to go over well with Santa." I yelled at the closet door that separated Cassie and I. Part of me wishes that Hannah would have left me the key so I could at least let her out for a little bit. She said the next place we are going to is going to be a lot bigger and Cassie can be locked in a room and not a closet. 

Cassie has been crying for the last hour. I had to blast my Ipod just to block out the noise. Hannah will be home soon and Cassie needed to shut up or things might get ugly.

"Cassie shut up." I yelled getting madder by the minute.

"I want Conner. I want to go home. Your mean and I don't like you any more." She yelled back screaming and crying.

"Cameron shut that fucking brat up right fucking now before someone hears her." Hannah said coming down the stairs.

"I can't she won't shut up." I snapped.

"Move and I will do it." Hannah said putting on the mask and unlocking the door. I heard a few smacks and Hannah yell for her to shut up making everything go quiet. I didn't like the fact that she hit Cassie it kind of pissed me off but I will deal with that later.

"So what is the plan?" I asked as soon as Hannah locked the door back up.

"I don't fucking have a clue. Your picture is everywhere and I keep getting questioned and followed by the cops. We have to get out of here and move you two somewhere else or my mom and dad will have a fit. And I am not going to jail for you and the fucking brat." She snapped.

"This was all your idea. You said if I wanted to get back at Conner I had to uses Cassie." I yelled at her.

"I didn't say kidnap her. Your so fucking stupid. I don't even know why I am with you anymore. Once your out of my house I am done helping you. Your on your own don't call, don't come over and don't talk to me. Pretend you don't no me.  I am not going to jail for your dumb ass." She yelled. But she is the one that told me to kidnap Cassie. Something is up with her. I don't trust her.

"You are the one that told me to do this, this was all your idea. In fact your the one that told me to out Conner in school, to turn my dad against him and to kidnap Cassie. Why and the fuck are you turning this all on me? I did everything you said and now you want to turn it on me? I don't fucking think so. There not going to find my finger prints at my house they are going to find yours. You are the one who trashed the house not me. You are the one who found out about the field trip. NOT ME. I did everything you said and now look at the fucking mess I am in. My dad is in jail my brother hates me and my sister is locked in a fucking closet." I yelled making her flinch.