Chapter 16

(Con's POV)

I went to my first two classes before leaving school to head to the court house. Dam busted me leaving but didn't yell at me he just handed me his keys and told me to make sure to be back to get him. So I set an alarm on my phone so it would tell me when I needed to leave. I couldn't go in and I couldn't talk to Cassie but if I parked by Noel's car I would be there when they came out. I stopped on my way and got some stake out supplies. Food lots of food, water nothing with sugar or caffeine. And yes this is gross but I got a big cup so I could pee in it. No officer that was Mountain Dew I just dumped out. I also brought along a book, some magazines and my phone had games.

I couldn't find a parking spot right next to Noel's so I parked behind it a couple rows back. I could still see it and I could still see the doors that they would be coming in and out of. It was almost time for the trial to start so I got comfortable. I decided to sit in the back of the car so I am not cramped by the steering while or the dash on the passenger side. Plus it looked like I was waiting on someone. I was but they didn't need to know who.

As I waited Dam would text me between classes. I would get out and walk around for a few minutes or I would try and read. I figured out early on that this wasn't a good idea. I get board way to quick and I couldn't stand not knowing what was going on. I had also ate all my stake out food and drank all my water. I had also dumped about three cups of my homemade Mountain Dew. When my alarm went off I was a little relieved to have something to do. I started the car and was driving by the doors when I was Cameron standing there in cuffs being patted down by a police officer. He looked scared. Good he needs to look scared. I got the hell out of there before I did something to mess this all up for Cassie.

"Hey babe, looks like you had a feast." Dam said getting in the car.

"I will clean it when we get home, before I run around the block a couple times to get ride of all this energy." I said bouncing in my seat. I had moved over to the passenger seat while I waited for Dam to come out.

"You got board?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, I don't think I can do it again." i said knees still bouncing.

"So your going to actually stay in school tomorrow?" He asked.

"Maybe can you stop here so I can run home?" I asked not able to stay in the car any longer.

"Sure, you made it father then I thought." He said pulling over a block from the house.

"I'll see you at home." I said before I closed the door and took off running. I ran hard and fast needing to burn all this energy up. I hate having to sit still in a small area for a long period of time. How did I ever make it a month being stuck in my room?

"You almost beat me." Dam said as I ran up the drive. Olivia's car was home but Noel's wasn't.

"Let's go in, I need a shower and maybe there is some news." i said heading for the door with Dam right on my heels.

Dam checked the messages and there was one from Noel saying that everything was okay and they were going out for dinner and that we should order pizza or something. I ran up and took a shower while Dam ordered some food. I felt a lot calmer now and the water helped me relax. I don't think I could do that again if I had to.

"Babe, I ordered pizza, I hope you don't mind." Dam yelled from the bedroom. He has been so good to me the last week or so. He let me sleep with Cassie last night and I think it helped both of us. I don't like the fact that they are taking her away this weekend but I will deal with it if it means I get the whole weekend with Dam.

"That's fine be out in a minute." I said drying off.

I dressed in shorts and a t-shirt before adding my smell goods. I needed a hair cut and some sun. I hated being so fucking pale.