Chapter 6

"Are you sure you don't know where your sister is?" The tall guy cop asked for the tenth time. I was getting pissed and even with the Scott's lawyer in here with me I didn't feel like listening to him.

"Let me brake this down for you really slow okay because I am not going to say it again. After this you can deal with my lawyer. I on the other hand will be out looking for my sister. So here you go. I woke up this morning at six, got ready for school. Woke Cassie up and made sure she was up and ready. I made her, her lunch and made sure she had everything she needed for this field trip before Damien and I left for school. I went through school, made it to everyone of my classes so check in to that. After school I was in the yearbook room working on the yearbook. When Damien was through with practice he came and got me we then drove to the elementary and waited with everyone else for the kids to get dropped off. Mr. Palmer came out and told us about the delay and that he would let us know as soon as he found out. In the mean time Noel Scott had called and let Damien know what was going on. We then took off and headed for the museum." I said standing up.

"Mr. Morgan, I still have some questions." The smaller officer said.

"Like I said ask my lawyer." I said and started to walk towards the door.

"You know we could arrest you right now." The tall one said.

"Like hell you will." My lawyer said. 

"Until we check out his story he is still a suspect." The shorter cop said. I have been in this room for four hours now and Cassie has been missing for six.

"Well until you have evidence against my client I suggest you let him leave. If not I am going to slap you with badgering a witness. He is under 18 and has already been here for four hours answering the same questions over and over. Not once has his story changed so instead of wasting tax payers money why don't you do your job?" The lawyer snapped.

"Just one more question and he can leave." The smaller cop said.

"One and then I am out the door." I said standing there with my hand on the door.

"Who do you think might have taken your sister?" He asked.

"My brother Cameron Morgan." I said looking right into his eyes.

"Okay, we will be in touch." He said letting me walk out the door. The taller cop had another idea though.

"Why do you think it's him?" He asked.

"He is the only one it could be. He is the reason for everything that has happened in the last few months. Plus every time I see him he is threatening me in some way. He knows that Cassie is mine. I raised her I am the one that she runs to so to hurt me he took her." I said looking at them.

"Do you know where he might be?" The smaller one asked.

"Nope his girlfriends name is Hannah that's all I know about her other then she goes to school with me. He changed once he met her. He is meaner filled with so much hate. I don't understand it." I said sighing.

"When you saw him where was he?" The short one asked.

"At the school, he would either be there before it started or during lunch sometimes even after school. Mr. Scott reported it to both the school and the police so it should all be documented." I said and deciding I was done with it all and left. I walked down the hall and out the door and into the lobby where Noel, Olivia and Dam were all waiting.

"Anna is at the house waiting for us. We asked her to stay there in case someone called or something." Olivia said through tears. I had yet to cry. I was still to numb.