Chapter 11

To say Anna was happy to find out that Dam and I were together is an understatement. I don't think she stopped screaming for an hour after we showed up to her house. And then the questions started. She acted like we became a couple and instantly started to fuck. Not happening sister okay. I will admit to a really heated make out with lots of touching but that is it. I mean I wanted to go farther but Dam knew neither of us we ready for that.

"Are we going to go or are we going to sit here all day descusing the fact that Con and I are a couple?" Dam asked looking just as bored as I was.

"Fine. We can go." Anna said grabbing an amused looking Will and pulling him to the door. Dam and I followed them out the door.

"Let' take different cars. Con and I have to be back to have dinner with Cassie tonight so my parents can go on a date." Dam said smiling at me.

"That is perfect because we are going out to dinner." Anna said smiling back a Will whom she was dragging out of the house.

Dam and I got into his car and followed Anna and Will who were in Will's car. I so wanted a car. The laser tag place was about twenty minutes out of town but it was huge and fun as hell. When we got there we decided to brake into teams. Anna and I against Dam and Will. We paid for our season and suited up. Anna and I were the yellow team and Dam and Will were the green team. We each had six lives once they were taken you were out leaving your partner alone. 

Anna and I were sent to the upstairs starting door while Dam and Will were down stairs at the starting door. Once we were allowed in the room was dark we could see the red lights indication exits and the green arrows showing us different ways to go. Once the bell rang for us to start moving Anna and took off for the bridge that would give us the best shot of Dam and Will. But as soon as we got there one of Anna's lives were taken. Bastards. I stayed hidden while Anna ran for cover. Once I spotted one of them I shot and hit my target before hidden again. Anna was now where she could see and waved me across the bridge. I slowly made my way over to her and we took turns watching for the enemy. We shot every time we saw them and they did the same. I was down to two lives and Anna had one. But we both knew that they were just as low on lives if they had any at all. 

We were getting close to the win zone and this is where it would get tricky. The win zone was out in the open and one of us would have to sacrifice ourselves so the other one would make it. 

"You go and I would be your shield. I only have one life left." Anna whispered.

"Okay you got out and aim at anything that moves. Shoot first and as questions later. Just don't shoot me." I said as we both got in position. 

Anna went out guns a blazing. She shot everything that moved like I told her. I followed behind her running like a made man for the win zone. I took a hit but shot back at whoever was shooting at me. I was almost there when Anna took her last hit. It was between Dam and I now. Will was not standing with Anna in the out zone. I had about fifty more feet to go before I was the winner but Dam had two lives and only twenty feet to go. This was going to suck. We had the winning statue in front of us and it was the only thing we could uses for cover. 

"Time to dance, Babe." I said blocking him from my view as I slowly made my way to the statue.

"I would love to dance with you but I am to busy winning." He said smuggly. I aimed at him and shot before ducking back behind the statue. 

"You missed." He sang making me turn to look. I didn't miss he only had one light left so I aimed and shot again this time I missed but I only had ten feet to go before I was at the statue. He was still a good fifteen feet away. 

"I will try harder." I said crawling closer to the statue. I heard footsteps coming up fast so I took off running and shooting until I had my hand on my buzzer. Both color lights started going off at once. How is that possible? I looked around the statue at Dam standing there with his hand on the buzzer so I shot him causing his lights to go out.