Chapter 15

(Dam POV)

Thanksgiving weekend ended sending my house in to a flurry of activity. All my siblings left, leaving Con and I to help with the cleaning and decorating for Christmas. Mom and dad have busy looking for a house big enough for all of us to live in next year for school. They are the only ones that know I am staying home to go to school wit Con. They have been looking into a couple different things. One of which is an apartment building right by the college. It is a two story with twelve units in it. I like that idea, more privacy and Anna and Will can stay with us.

Con and Cassie have been making a lot of the decoration for the house. It something they did in their house before moving in here. The trial has Con stressed out and it's starting next week. On top of that the only alone time we have had is showers and sleep. Cassie has been having really bad nightmares since she started to record the videos for court.

Con has been freaking out over it all this so this weekend I ask mom and dad to take Cassie away from here and him. They decided to take here to some water park with my uncle and his kids. Con wasn't liking it to much until he saw how excited Cassie was to be going. She really likes my cousins.

"Look Dam, Con made a college." Cassie said bring me a big star with a bunch of pictures Con had taken during Thanksgiving.

"It's a collage." Con said coming in behind her chuckling.

"That's what I said." Cassie said pouting.

"So it is sweets." He said kissing the top of her head.

"This is really cool. Where are you going hang it?" I asked.

"I want to hang it by the door but Con said it might get ruined." She said.

"So we thought you might want to hang it somewhere." Con said smiling.

"Well if we can't hang it by the door why don't we hang it in the dining room so everyone will see it when they are eating." I said not really knowing where to hang it.

"Okay, will you help us hang it?" Cassie asked.

"Sure, do you have a tac?" I asked taking the star. It was really cool. He captured us all doing random things. I don't remember him even taking some of the pictures.

"Yep, Con won't let me carry it though." She said sticking her tongue out at Con making him pout and me laugh.

"Well lets go." I said getting up from the couch. And following Cassie in to the dining room. I found a spot where she would see it every time we ate and pinned it to the wall.

"That looks awesome." She squealed.

"Sure does." Con said smiling at her.

"Are we making more decorations?" Cassie asked.

"Nope, bath time." Con said causing Cassie to pout.

Court started on Wednesday so dad suggested we move Cassie's bed time so she gets a little more sleep with the nightmare. Cassie doesn't have to be in the court room or even see Cameron or Hannah but she still has to go.

Con and I are not allowed there unless we are called to testify. Con isn't okay with this and I have a feeling he will be skipping school even if he is setting out side the court house.

"I don't want to take a bath and go to bed." Cassie said and started to cry. I knew it hurt Con to see her like this and I knew my mom would be in soon to take over because if she doesn't Con will give in a let Cassie stay up and we have already went that route once this week and Cassie had worst nightmares.

"Cassie, do you want me to read to you? Con asked.

"Yes." She cries.

"Then you need to stop crying and do as I say." He said his voice breaking at the last part.