Chapter 10

(Dam's POV- Saturday)

I am going to kill Conner. He had to wish that we would lose. Now coach is blaming me. I know he knows that it's not my fault I could have played but no he had to punish me for not coming to school for over a week. I was dressed and sitting on the bench but he never put me in. The school that beat us was on of the ones that everyone has beat but us. 

"Next week you'll be back in the game and you'll win." Con said as soon as I got in my car.

"Coach blames me for losing." I said slamming the door.

"I'm sorry, boo. If it helps I was yelling for him to put you in." He said with a pouty face.

"Oh we heard you. Most of the guys agreed with you in fact all of them that normally play with me were but coach let the second string play most of the game. I understand now why they don't get much play." I said shaking my head.

"Stop at BK so we can get something to eat." He said smiling at me.

"Okay, then we need to get home. I think we should do our homework and shit tonight so we don't have to worry about it the rest of the weekend." I said knowing he was going to complain.

"Why do you always make us do it on Friday's?" He asked.

"If you do your homework on Friday then you have two days with out having to deal with anything from school so you'll feel refreshed and ready to deal with it all again on Monday." I said chuckling. We have this fight at least once a week.

"Whatever" He said folding his arms in front of him and pouting.

"Just think tomorrow we are going to have the whole day to ourselves. My mom and dad are taking Cassie to a play date and then over to my uncles for dinner so they are going to be gone all day." I said.

"As long as I can sleep until at least eleven I don't care." He said as I turned in to BK. I ordered us both a number one with cheese and onion rings. Con had to have an extra whopper and fry. That boy can eat.

I drove home and we carried all of our stuff into our room. The house was quiet mom and dad were in there room watching a movie and Cassie was sleeping in her room. Con and I both checked on her before we actually made it to our room. I talked with my parents about what I had planned for tomorrow and they were happy that I was going to finally talk to Con about how I feel. I can't take him sleeping so close to me any more. 

I took us a couple hours to do our homework. I helped Con the best I could on his. He is really smart he just don't no how to figure some things out. Plus he has missed a lot of days in the last couple months.

"You ready for bed?" I asked hoping he was. I was and I didn't even play in the game tonight.

"Yeah, should I  shower tonight or do it in the morning?" He asked.

"We can do it in the morning." I said changing in to some shorts. I was a little warm so I wasn't going to wear a t-shirt tonight. 

"Um... yeah okay, I will just get ready for bed." He said looking away from me.

I crawled into bed not wanting him to see me or me see him. If I watched him change I would have to start thinking of my grandma's underwear and I hated that image in my head before going to sleep because I would dream of either myself or Con wearing them and it is not a pretty sight to see. My grandma is not a small lady she is how does she describe herself? Oh yeah more then enough women to love. When we were younger and I am talking I was like three Carter my older brother asked her why she was so big and she told him that she would get bigger every time a baby was born because she had to be big enough to love all of us. This is my dad's mom by the way and she has eight kids. That is a lot of babies to love. Enough about all that. Once Con was in bed it didn't take long for either of us to fall asleep.