Chapter 17

A/N: this will most likely be the last chapter. I have had writers block with this story and would like to just finish it. So you have been warned the ending my sick balls.

(Dam's POV)

As soon as I woke up on Friday I hurried over to the alarm clock and shut it off. Con and I wouldn't be going to school today. My parents and Cassie would be leaving by noon and I wanted to get a start on everything I had planned for this weekend. While Con slept I went down and started my first plan. Breakfast in bed.

"So we will be out of your hair in about six hours. I called the school to let them know neither of you would be in. I have added some money to your account so you can get everything you need for this weekends camp in. And I heard back from the realitor place they counter bid us and your dad is going to counter bid back with some demands so cross your fingers." Mom said as I walked in the kitchen.

"Well good morning to you." I said pouring myself some coffee.

"Good morning sweet heart." She said smiling.

"So what is dad going to ask the people to do? I asked talking about the apartment building owners.

"He said if they want him to pay that kind of money then he wanted them to pay for the inspection and to pay all closing cost." She said. That sounded like my dad. He would make it even out and they wouldn't know what hit them.

"So where is he?" I asked.

"He had to leave already. He is meeting with the judge to set up the sentancing date for Cameron and Hannah." She said.

"So breakfast with the Judge?" I asked laughing..

"You go it." She said laughing with me.

"I'm going to wipe up some french toast you want some?" I asked getting the stuff out.

"No but make a couple for Cassie. She loves that stuff as much as her brother." She said laughing.

"I will make sure to leave some on a plate down here when I am done." I said adding another to the growing stack.

"Well I need to go shower and get ready for my day. Make sure to clean up your mess." Mom said taking her coffee back to her room.

I finished making mine and Con's french toast and set them to the side while I finished up the batter making some for Cassie.

When I finished cooking I left the extra food in oven and headed upstairs to our room. I was a bit surprised when the bed was empty and the shower was running.

I set the tray down and made up the bed really quick. I would be washing the bedding later anyways but this will just insure less mess.

"Hey babe, something smells good." Con said coming out of the bathroom.

"I made you breakfast in bed but you were up when I got up here. I guess I took to long." I said smiling at him.

"Aren't you a sweet one." He said hoping in bed making sure he was propped up against the head board. I smiled at him and as I picked up our tray of food.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked.

"Mom and dad are heading out by noon, so in like an hour and a half. I figured by time we ate, dressed and I cleaned up the kitchen it will be time for them to leave and us. I have a lot of things planned for us." I said feeding him a bite of banana.

"It's like we are living together or something alone. With no parents. I can't wait." He said and then a sad look came over his face but he covered it quick or he thinks he did. I don't think he could hide anything from me if he tried.

"This is so good and I can't wait to find out what you have planned. Do I get a hint?" He asked smiling at me. He hated not knowing shit.

"Today is simple but I'm still not telling you." I said taking a bite of my pancakes.

"Your an ass." He said fake pouting but he was smiling.

"Nah. I promise you will love what I have planned for us today." I said smirking.

"Con, guess what?" Cassie said skipping into our room.

"What's up chicken butt?" Con asked making her giggle an me chuckle.

"I'm gunna go away for the weekend and I gets to play with my friends." She sang.

"You do. Well that sounds like loads of fun I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home. Have you had breakfast?" He asked her.

"Yep, Dom made panny cakes." She said smiling at me.

"Is that why you smell good enough to eat?" Con asked.

"No silly goose. It's the yummy food in fronts of you." She said giggling.

"Cassie, honey we need to get you dressed and a toy bag packed." Mom yelled from down the hall.

"Okay." Cassie yelled before jumping off the bed. She was half way to the door before she turned around and jumped into Con's awaiting arms. "I love you big brother." She said.

"Love you too, baby sister." He said kissing the top of her head.

"Bye Dam thanks for breakfast." She said running out of the room.

We finished eating. Neither one of us really talking. I know it is hard for him to watch Cassie do things without him and to have someone other then him take care of her.

"We'll boys were leaving. Have a fun weekend. I'll have Cassie call you every night around eight. Love you guys." Mom yelled up to us.

"Thank you, have fun. Love you." Con yelled. I yelled out a love you and the turned to my baby and smiled. He blushed. But before anything that was going through mind could happen. I got up and gathered our plates.

"Get ready we leave in fifteen." I said smiling at him.

"And how should I dress for this date?" He asked.

"Comfy. We aren't going anywhere dressy but we will be doing a lot today." I told him before heading out. I needed to make sure I had everything to make the day perfect.

Twenty minutes later we were in the car heading for the first destination. I decided to take him to the zoo. He had his camera and everything he needed to document this date.

"So any clues on where we are going?" He asked.

"No need we are here." I said parking the car.

"The zoo, really?" He asked with a sexy smile on his face.

"Stop one of many for today." I said smirking at him.

"Your so cheesy. Come on let's go, I want to see the wolves." He said pulling me in to the zoo.

We had a blast. Stopped at the gift shop on the way out and he got something for Cassie and a giant wolf for himself. I loved seeing the smile on his face. I drove us to the park that is close to the apartment building where we had a nice picnic and we walked around. He took pictures of us and a momma goose and her babies.

"Where to next?" He asked.

"You'll see." I said stopping at the gas station for some cold waters.

"How much longer is this date?" He asked wiggling his eye brows.

"We are stopping at the next stop I figure it will take about an hour or two to get through it and then we are going back to mom and dads to shower and get ready for dinner at Papa Vinnie's at six. After that we are going home and staying there until Monday." I said winking at him.

"Papa Vinnie's, I love that place. You take me there every birthday." He said sounding sad. I can't wait to get that sound out of his voice.

"Yeah but this is a first date dinner. Your next birthday we will go somewhere even better." I said.

"Sure we will." He said trying to smile.

"I promise." I said smiling at him. He was to busy in his own little world to see me. I pulled into one of our parking spots that will be reserved for us and turned off the car.

"So this is the famous apartment building?" He said smiling. It was a mix of a sad but excited smile.

"Yep, dad just finished the paper work on it today. I want to show you around and show you your apartment." I said taking the keys out of the glovebox. I also grabbed the rental contract out of the back seat before going up to the door.

"It's nice. Bigger then what I thought it would be." He said following behind me.

"Yeah and dad got a killer deal. We have to do a lot of work but it will be so worth it." I said leading him up the stairs to the top floor.

"So which places is mine?" He asked.

"When we get there i'll let you know." I said taking him to the last apartment on this floor.

We walked through most of the apartments and made our way down to the first floor. I saved our apartment for last. I knew that we would be in it for a while.

"We've seen all the apartments this ones had to be mine, right?" He said.

"You're right, this one is ours." I said unlocking the door and letting him walk in first.

"Ours? I mean I know you'll be staying here when you come home on breaks and all and I love the sound of the when, Ours thing but, this place is huge for it being only mine. I don't need anything this big." He said walking around the place.

"I'll be living here year round, babe. And we will be having Cassie over on weekends. So we need this big if place." I said. He was just staring at me looking half pissed and half excited. It looked like the pissed part of him was winning.

"I'm going to college right here with you and my brothers and sister. I can't leave you. It was okay when we were going together but now everyone is staying here. I want to be here also." I said.

"No!" He said.

'Yes babe, and that's final. I've talked with mom and dad about this. I'm not staying just because of you. I would be just like Bailey and moving back with in a year. I can get the same degree here as I can anywhere else. My dad is doing damn good and he graduated here." I said.

"But you've been accepted to all the highest colleges. You've worked so cycling hard to get in to them. I don't want to see you throw it all away." He said.

"It's either throw it away now or throw it away six months from now either way i'd be back here going to this school with in the year. That is why I am just going to start out here." I said.

"I wish you would just try it. You deserve to at least try it." He said shaking his head.

"Here I though you would want me to stay. I thought this would make you less sad. It looks like it just made it worse." I said looking at my feet.

"No. I'm happy to have you home with me. But I wish you would get to live your dreams." He said hugging me.

"My dream for the last four years or more is to just be with you. That dream has already come true now I get to live it everyday for the rest if my life if you'll have me." I said.

"So is that your way of saying you want to marry me and have my babies?" He asked.

"Hell yeah, I want four babies with you and I want to grow old with you. I want to sit on our porch in wooden rocking chairs and watch our grand kids play." I said.

"I love you, Dam." He said kissing me.

"I love you too." I mumbled durning a brief separation of our mouths.

We made out for a good half hour before we looked over the apartment.

"You parents left you a note." He said.

"I also have the lease on this place with me." I said opening the letter.

Hey Boys,

Con we hope you like the place. And Dom you better have told him your plans. Anyways, we have left a few catalogs here for you guys to get everything needed for this place. Fix it up how you want it because as of June 4th your asses are on you own. Just kidding. No but for real your move in day is that day. So get to work. Oh and don't forget your both helping fix the rest of the apartments that don't belong to family. Con the other room is for Cassie. Maybe she would like to help you decorate it. Have a good weekend see you Monday after school.
Love mom and dad.

"So we're moving in on the fourth?" He asked.

"Yeah, we have this apartment until we can afford our own house." I said chuckling.

"Which maybe never." He said laughing.

"We will don't worry. I'm hoping to at least have adopted one kid before we do move though." I said.

"We can figure that all out after we figure out what color to paint the walls." He said coming back over to kiss me.

"Here is your key. The code is 0918 but will be changed once we are moved in and the new security is system is installed." I explained.

"I'm so excited. I'm so happy you're staying and I'm so in fucking love with you. Take me home so we can finish this date and then you can ravish my body." He said kissing down my neck.

"Yes lets go before we break in the apartment." I said adjusting my now tight pants.

"I agree." He said doing the same.

It was five by time we made it home. By time we both showered and dressed we had to rush off to the restaurant.

I think we both in haled our dinner so we could get back to the house and enjoy the rest of our date.

(I'm not going to go all rated R on this so let your imaginations lead you through Dam an Con's first time. Dam is top and Con is bottom if that helps. It's almost over so I hope you enjoyed it.)

"I love you, Dam." He said will his head rested on my bare chest.

"I love you too." I said before closing my eyes. It had been the best day ever.