Chapter 12

(Con's POV)

It had been week since we started going out. Dam and I both decided to keep our relationship at school to ourselves. At least until we were ready to come out there if we did at all. I mean we really didn't need to it was our last year and we only had like six months if that left. We hadn't done "IT" yet but we do have some really heated make outs. I even got him shirtless a couple times. And let me tell you his body is one of my favorite things to touch. I love every bump that his muscles make I love how he taste after practice. And I am getting closer to going farther south then his belly button. But this weekend is not going to be the weekend for that. This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend and everyone is going to be home. I will not be caught on my knees with his never knocking family in the house. 

Right now I am in my last hour class waiting for the bell to ring and let us out so we can enjoy our four day weekend. Dam doesn't have practice tonight so he will be able to take me home. I finally had a talk with Noel about a car. I hated to do it but I am so sick of not having something to drive. He said he will look into the insurance money from my old car that was totaled by Hannah when she destroied the house. Plus according to my dad he wants the house sold and money put in the bank for the three of us and some on his books in prison. Noel said I could use my money now for a car if I wanted to. I didn't want a new car just something I could drive back and forth to school when Dam had to stay after. 

"Mr. Morgan, I have a note for you to go down to the office. If you would take your books with you please. Oh and have a good holiday." Mr. Boggs said.

"Sure, thanks and you too." I said gathering my books and heading for my locker. I put all of the stuff in my locker not bothering with any homework because I wasn't doing it this weekend. When I went down to the office I saw Ms. Dobbs standing there with a stack of DVD's or CD's. 

"Conner, I have the CD's and DVD's I need you to look at these and listen to them. I hate to do this to you over the holiday but I need your sign off on these since it was your idea." Ms. Dobbs said as I walked in.

"Okay, that shouldn't be a big deal. I could get it all done tonight probably." I said taking the stuff from her and putting it in my bag. So much for not doing shit on my holiday.

"That would be great. I am hoping to send everything off to the publisher before we go on Christmas break. If we do that then we might be able to get them back right after spring break." She said sound excited.

"No biggy. Like I said I will try and get it done tonight. I can log on to my yearbook account at home and email you what I think so we can get started on it when we come back on Monday but if it is good them we can sign off on it and move on to what ever else we need to do." I said hoping this was the end of this conversation.

"Sound's good. I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend." She said smiling at me.

"You too." I said turning and leaving the office. I had about three minutes until the bell rang so I walked slowly to Dam's locker. When I got there he was already there talking to some random girl. 

"Damien, are you sure you are busy all weekend? I mean it's four days. You could spend one day away from your family, right." Random girl said.

"Gena, I told you. My family is coming in tonight and I have plans with them. I am not going to break them to hang out with you." Dam said. That was cruel even for him.

"But you will have time for him and that Anna chick, right?" She said all pissy.

"For one Con lives with me so yeah I will be spending time with him and if Anna comes over that is because our families are friends so we do things as a group and for two it is none of your business who I spend my weekend with. Anna is my best friend and Con he is my best friend and more." He said surprising me.