Dwarf Danger

A/N - Sorry for the wait...Hope you enjoy the chapter!

THIRD PERSON

It was a normal day of being Kid Danger with Captain Man. Especially easier with Piper knowing Henry is the Kid Danger. Right now Henry was headed to work and is probably gonna see Piper in the man cave annoying Ray and Jasper. He lands at the bottom and walks in to see Piper repeating something to Ray.

"Check the system, check the system, check the system, check the system, check the system, check the system, check the system, check the system, check the system!"

"I'm not even gonna ask." Henry says walking past the scene.

"HENRY! HELP ME!" Ray says walking away from Piper.

"Chill, Ray it's just my sister."

"I know but why did we have to let her know our identities?" Ray complains.

"We're not going to erase my sisters mind, Raymond!"

"Okay chill dude." 

Ding a la ring ring

They run over to the screen and see the toddler come up in a video message.

"Hello Captain Man and Kid Danger. I have a evil plan that I think you should know about." He picks up a gun. "What does this do? Well it's a mystery to you until you find out for yourselves." The video ends.

"We need to stop him before he hurts anyone." Henry says with determination.

"Wait!" Ray starts. "What if it's a trap?"

"Well we'll just have to find out for ourselves."

~~~

They get to the toddler's HQ. They spot him.

Captain Man punches him and a thug comes running in. The toddler gets knocked down and Ray picks the thug up from behind and Henry goes to punch him. He throws his fist but before it can collide with the man he gets hit in the stomach and kicked to the floor.

The toddler stands up with his gun and points it at Henry. Ray gets worried and nervous so he throws the thug and before Ray can block the shot Henry gets hit.

"KID! NO NO! PLEASE BE OKAY!" Ray notices no blood and gets confused. He ends up with the gun and brings Henry back to the man cave.

He hands Schwoz the gun and Henry to examine.

"Henry will be okay." Schwoz clarifies. Ray let's out a breath he's been holding for a couple minutes.

"He is just unconscious. However, I do not think that the toddler would make a gun that was just for that. Something might happen so we need to stay alert." 

"Okay. I'll keep my eye on him." Ray says.

Just then, Piper comes down the elevator.

"Somebody's gotta get that fix-" Piper notices her older brother unconscious. "I-Is he okay?"

"Yes, he's just asleep because the toddler hit him with a beam of some sort, but we don't know what kind." Ray clarifies.

"Oh-"

"GUYS!" Schwoz yells, everyone looks over and then at Henry. "He's shrinking!"

"No...he's turning into a baby." Piper says.  

Once he was a baby, Ray was automatically obsessed. Henry was basically a baby wearing a Kid Danger outfit. It was like Ray when he had his dog.

"OH MY GOODNESS! HENRY IS A LITTLE BABY!" Ray said excitedly. He picked Baby Henry up and sat down. He put him on his lap facing him.