Who You Are [1]

This one shot was suggested by  @Newbie9456 
Hope you enjoy!

Third Person

It was just another day with Danger Force. They were laughing as they came up the tubes.

They walked out of the tubes in their uniforms.

"-and did you see his face? He was like, aaauuggghh!" Ray says. They keep laughing.

We sit on the couch and put on the TV.

"Let's watch the news."

We put on the news.

" -To make matters worse, there was no body found. Back to you Trent."

"What a sad story. Anyway, there has been theories and rumors going around regarding Kid Danger."

Ray's eyes shot up to the screen.

"Some believe Captain Man lied to us and that Kid Danger is alive. There are some others that believe that Kid Danger is or was a boy named Henry Hart."  

Danger Force exchanged confused glances.

"That's right Trent. So, our question is, 'is Kid Danger alive?'"

Chapa turns off the TV. "Oh no no no! No! H-How did they figure this out?! I mean- Henry and I-" Ray got cut off.

"Calm down!" Mika suggests.

"Calm down?" Ray asks. "You want me to calm down!? I'm sorry but are you aware of the danger than can come from this?!"

"Yeah but-"

"Henry could be hurt! Or worse! W-w-w-what are we gonna do?!"

"Okay first," Mika walks over to Ray. "You're gonna calm down. Next we'll call Henry."

"RELAX!? I'M SORRY DID YOU JUST SAY...RELAX?!"

"You don't need to worry about Henry."

"I'm sorry, have you met me!?"

"Just come with me!" Mika grabs his wrist and drags him away. They go to the yoga/dance studio room. 

"Why are you pulling me?! I'm not a dog!" Ray complains still in his Captain Man uniform.

She flung Ray around onto a mat. "Sit." Ray sits on instinct. "Good boy!"

Mika grabs his canister of gum and sticks one in his mouth. "Transform." She says and Ray does so. Mika also transforms back into herself and they sit on the yoga mats. "Okay, we'll exercise, then stretch, then do yoga! You should've done this a long, long time ago."

They do push-ups, jumping jacks, a minute long plank, then stretch. Toe touches, straddles, and what was supposed to be splits.

"Okay, for our yoga, let's start simple. How 'bout...downward dog." They get into position.

Later they keep doing some poses but eventually finish.                                                                         

"Are we done yet?" Ray asks impatiently.

"Not yet we-" Mika gets interrupted by her twin brother teleporting into the room.

"Guys! You should check the TV!" He suggests.

Miles teleports Mika and Ray to the main room of the man's nest.

"What? What is it?" Ray asks.

Miles turns on the TV with Danger Force surrounding them.

The first thing they see is Henry being crowded by paparazzi and reporters.