PROLOGUE

Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a 35 years old divorced businessman. His wife Mallika left him for his bua's son Siddharth that's also after a week of their marriage. Shivaay fell in love with Mallika during their engagement though they both used to like each other from College days but never loved. She tried to love Shivaay but got attracted towards Siddharth but she realised her feelings for Siddharth after marriage. She never let Shivaay to touch her from when she realised her love for Siddharth and a week later left Shivaay for him without even telling. Its been 7 years but he couldn't overcome from the incident and now don't trust on relationship like marriage. His mother Pinky wants him to get married but he doesn't agree. Pinky shared her problem with Janhvi & dadi and they promised to get a perfect girl for Shivaay by themself, last time he choose and got wrong one but this time he will get the right one. Dadi made Shivaay promised somehow and he agreed.

Annika Vardhan Trivedi is 22 years old Computer Engineer. Her father Harsh Vardhan Trivedi has their own IT company "THE TRIVEDI TECHNOLOGY (T³)". Janhvi Singh Oberoi met Harsh as a business partner. She liked Annika for Shivaay, though their company was going down so Janhvi said she will help them if they get Annika married to Shivaay. Harsh had a brain stroke a year ago and overcome from it very hardly so he couldn't work properly and company went down. On the other side it was Annika's mother who is a housewife only and her sister Bhavya who is still studying and she had to look over them so she agreed without any hesitation.