CHAPTER: 10

Since they came back from their long drive, they entered the hall and saw everyone gathered there. They got confused seeing all of them in tension.

S: what happen? Is everything okay?

Omkara nodded in negative. Everyone looked at him with pleading eyes

S: would anybody please care to tell us.

BD: Shivaay, today Roop and Siddharth came to bhabi and me and they were very sorry for their past deeds. Roop just want a chance for Siddharth.

J: Siddharth was the son of this house but he ruined everything. We always loved Roop as our own sister not as sister-in-law.

P: we could accept him if he was ready to leave Mallika. With that girl we can't accept.

G: but maa ji choti maa ji we can't even force him to do as Vivaan is also in their life.

O: but still Roop bua asked. She was crying heavily so...

D: so we told her that we can accept Siddharth and Mallika only if you pardon them. I don't have any problem with Vivaan he is my eldest great grandson. Decision is all yours Billu.

BD: if you refuse then we won't even look at Siddharth and Mallika, because we don't want to but if you'll agree then we can try to accept them. I'm ready for Siddharth but not for Mallika.

P: rights bua maa ji I'm also ready. Whatever the thing is but Siddharth is our fourth eldest son of this house after Omkara.

(1st eldest grandson is Siddhant, Siddharth's elder brother and Roop's elder son who is dead and 5 years older than Shivaay, then Shivaay, then Omkara who is 4 months younger than Shivaay, then Siddharth who is 2 years younger than ShivOm & last are RuPri the twins who are 9 years younger than ShivOm)

After listening to them Shivaay tightly held Annika's hand and looked into her eyes.

S: Annika what do you thing?

A: decision is yours Shivaay what should I say?

S: if it's my decision then you also have rights over me. I'll only answer after listening to you.

A: umm.... I think you should give them a chance.... I won't force but it's just my opinion afterall Siddharth bhaiya is also the son of this family.

S: if you've no problem then I also don't have. If you've any kind of insecurity then you can tell me.

A: No Shivaay I don't have any insecurity. I have faith on you.... I don't care what others do, what you do is all I care & I know you're very loyal.

S: thanks for trusting on me Annika. I promise you that I won't break your trust ever.

A: You don't even need to promise, I know you'll fulfill it even without promising.

S: ok so everyone I've forgiven them as Annika have no problem.

Everyone passed a small smile to Shivika. Shivaay has started adoring her more for her understanding. She's a mixture of both childish & mature person who behaves according to the situation.

In his room at midnight Shivaay is laying down on bed using his phone, Annika comes in wearing a lace patch robe night suit and turned on the dim lights.