CHAPTER: 15

Story continues....

V: That 40 years old man is a womaniser & a murderer who goes to Brothel for pleasures.
9 years ago one of the woman with whom he slept got pregnant. She told daksh to accept the child but he didn't agreed. She delivered a girl child and seeing her & doctor said she will not survive, only few days are left in her life. Seeing surrounding she decided to meet Daksh again. With her daughter she went to meet Daksh and asked him to accept his daughter and he can even say she's adopted. Daksh questioned on her character and said maybe some other men is the father. They lady challange him if she is his daughter then he have to accept which he agreed thinking she's blabbering nonsense. Soon they did the DNA test and it was revealed that the girl is his daughter. Having no option left he had to accept his defeat but he is Daksh Khurrana how could he bend his head down. The next day the women died & he thought he is survived. Her daughter was taken care by Malti, one of the women who lives in the brothel. She confronted Daksh and asked him to accept his and Sukanya's daughter (Sukanya is the mother of the little girl) as he promised orelse she will scandle his image. Daksh accepted the child then One day he sent his men to throw the child in lake but they were not so heartless to do that. He brought her in this orphanage & she's none other than Guddi.

Shivika: what!

S: are you saying the truth.

V: I'm saying the truth only.

A: and what about Cheeku?

V: around 4 to 5 years ago he was dating a women Natasha Agarwal I guess you know?

S: yes Natasha was the daughter of Mr.Agarwal and he's also a famous business man, even for few months she & daksh got disappeared I remember. After they came back she met with an accident and died! Daksh then never dated anybody anymore and Mr.Agarwal and her brother are still in dilemma.

V: Cheeku is Natasha's son.

Shivika: Whaaaatttt!

V: 4 years ago Natasha got pregnant and she also didn't wanted the child as she was unmarried. Both of them reached at doctor's clinic for abortion but the doctor said the time for abortion is gone, now nothing can happen. When Natasha saw her child's first sight through Sonography she got attached with him, she started loving him. Daksh on the other side was thinking how to get rid of this problem. Natasha told him to accept the child which he refused but he denied so she threatened him to cancel the deal that their company signed. Daksh couldn't lose the deal so he told Natasha that he will accept him but after his birth. And even they will marry. Because now people will question on their character. Along with Daksh she went somewhere telling her father that she have some work. 9 months later she gave birth to Cheeku. They came back and Daksh told her to spend some time with her family. Daksh on the other hand told someone on phone to kidnap the child and he will answer something to Natasha. Natasha heard everything and decided to inform police and her father. She confronted Daksha and sat into the car to go to police station. But Daksh sent his men to kill her, on the way to the Police station she met with an accident and it was done by Daksh but still people think that it was an accident. The men who brought Guddi also brought Cheeku here and only he know about all the bad deeds of Daksh. And he's none other than Uday. He comes here every month to see if they're safe or not.

Shivika were dumbstruck listening to the story. They couldn't believe that someone could try to kill their own kids. Specially Shivaay, he was hell angry on Daksh and now he had decided to teach him a good lesson. After that Shivika left the orphanage.

Next day their was a meeting, Shivaay left without even having breakfast. Annika had no office today so she decided to bring food for him as Shivaay also hates canteen food.