CHAPTER: 12

Guys if I'll complete writing the other chapters then I'll post it all by tomorrow. Now tell me your opinion in comment box whether you want to get all chapters together or 2 chapters every day like I update?

All of the family member woke up and came down in hall & dadi gave sargi to everyone including Ru & Pri except Gauri as she was instructed by everyone not to fast this time and take care of her health as much as she can.

R: dadi why should me & prinku fast? Neither me nor she is married.

D: Unmarried people who fast on karvachauth get a good partner.

Pr: but dadi how will we break our vrath?

D: you'll break it by seeing the moon through the seive and Rudra you can break after the puja when moon will appear then you can have food.

RuPri: okay dadi.

The day passed and the evening came, Shivika also came back from their work. Dadi instructed everyone to get ready to leave for Rana Mansion.
Annika wore a beautiful Red Salwaar and Shivaay wore a yellow kurta.

Their look

Shivaay adorned Annika by himself. First he made her wear the Gajra & mangtika, then bangles, then her necklace and then payel.

S: you've applied mehendi.

A: yes!

S: Show me

A: not now.

S: why?

A: after you'll break my fast I'll show you.

S: so? The thing is same. I just wanna find my name in your hands.

A: that you've to do but not now and moreover patidev this is your punishment for teasing me.

S: you're still on that track.

A: yes.

S: Mrs.Oberoi you started it first ok

A: but still Mr.Oberoi it's your punishment!

Flashback:

Annika with the other women are applying Mehendi. While Shivaay came and sat beside her. The mehendi wali asked Annika her husband's name and she started thinking something.