CHAPTER: 3

Next day Om called everybody to the hall to announce his baby's arrival.

Sh: Omkara beta why did you called everyone so early in the morning. Anything serious?

O: yes chote papa it's very serious

Gauri isn't coming back

Everyone except Shivru: whaaatttt?

All of them bombard him with questions he tried to say something but nobody didn't let him speak.

S: everyone please atleast let him speak. He is trying to say something.

Everyone stood silent with questioning eyes on Omkara.

O: so I was saying that Gauri isn't coming here because her mother is not still well and I'm going to Bareilly instead as she needs me because she's pregnant.

P: oh my mata Gauri is pregnants.

J: that's a great news my god!

D: Om when did you both got to know?

O: Actually after reaching Bareilly she was busy taking care of her mother then she started vomiting and felt dizziness so she thought it's because of work but her mother said she's pregnant so she did the test to confirm it and it turned out to be positive. She told me yesterday at morning, I didn't got time to tell you all as everyone was busy in reception so thought to tell everyone today.

T: so you decided to go Bareilly it's good. Take good care of her.

P: Omkara is there any women except her mother in her family?

O: yes her Sonal bhabi and other two are her father and Gaurav, her elder brother. But right now Gaurav & Sonal are out of the country for some work.

P: ok then do one thing take me with you I'll take care of my bahu.

J: right pinky I think I should accompany you..... Gauri must not take stress.

P: right, or else it won't be good for baby's health too.

O: mom & choti mom it's not needed.... I'm going na I can take good care of her and moreover hospital is in walking distance from her house.

J: no omkara, there are few things which only women knows you won't be able to take care properly.

D: Janhvi is right.... You take both Pinky and Janhvi with you...

R: Mom & Choti mom make sure if it's chota O then he will not be a lambe balo wala prani.

O: shut up Rudra.

T: and btw Shivaay why don't you take rest from work?

S: no bade papa its ok

Sh: areh Bhaisaab is right, we can take care of business you go and spend some times with Annika.

A: papa I'm okay his work is important.

T: come on Annika he is your husband..... If work is important then you're also important.

A: but it doesn't mean na that he will leave work for me.

P: obviously it is.... He should leave work for you atleast for a month.

S: for a month! No mom!

P: you have to

Sh: Shivaay spend some time with your wife.

J: and get ready you're going in an hour.

S: where?

Everyone: honeymoon