CHAPTER: 1

Shivaay and Annika got married without even knowing about each other. They married in court. On Dadi's advice he made her wear nuptial chain and filled her hairline with vermillion.

S: hey umm what's your name?

An: Annika Vardhan Trivedi. Yours?

S: Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

An: umm you wanna say something.

S: ok listen. See I married to you just because of my dadi but I don't believe in such kind of relation like marriage even I'm divorced and my wife left me for my cousin Siddharth. Please live your life the way you want but don't interfere in my personal space & yeah don't expect anything from me. For this world you're my wife but not for me, I can't give you the rights & you also don't try to get anything from me as my wife.

An: okay.

S: btw why did you agreed?

An: our IT Company was falling down because of my father's illness and Janhvi aunty said she will help us only if I agree to marry you. Don't think that she forced me, I myself agreed to her because I'm a single earner in my family now.

S: hmm. Actually badi maa is calling you I think you should go.

After she left the room she felt like her life is destroyed. She had a lot of expectations from future husband but he destroyed all in seconds. At the same time she thought why should she bother him when they got married just for a deal.

After Annika left Shivaay was all alone in his room. His eyes felt on Annika's certificates and he got hell shocked!
He marched towards his dadi's room where he called Pinky and Janhvi too.

S: what the hell is this??

P: what happen son?

S: what happen? Like you guys don't know?

D: billu what do want to say?

J: yes Shivaay tell us clearly.

S: Annika... You got me married to a girl who is 13 years younger than me!

P: so what's the problem?

S: seriously mom you're asking me this question?.... And badi mom you, how could you do this?

D: what's wrong in this Shivaay?

J: yes I don't think age gap is a problem even both of you are young.

S: the problem is for me she is such a child. How could you.... I thought she must be something like 28-29 or in her thirties but she is in her early 20s. I don't know what my words will impact on her life.

J: what words?

S: badi maa I told her that I can't give her the rights of my wife.

Everyone: whaaaatttt?

D: billu! Are you mad?

P: Shivaay what is this nonsense?

J: You married her today and unaccepted her today only!

S: so what? Should I let her to keep false hope?

P: why don't you give a chance to yourself Shivaay?

S: I don't want to talk about it.... I'll divorce her tomorrow only she is so young and deserves to live her life wholeheartedly.

J: Marriage is not a game Shivaay. You are already divorced once but again divorce... Don't make your life difficult.

D: Janhvi is right and if you'll divorce her I'll leave this house with her only.

S: dadi what are you saying!

D: you won't divorce her I'm sayin

S:ok fine I won't divorce her but also I can't accept her as my wife.

Saying this he left & went in his room where he found Annika crying & laptop beside her. Shivaay sat beside her and called her to try to calm her down.

S: Annika what happen? Why are you crying?

A: I've done it 5th time but still it's not working.😭

S: what?🤨

A: this chart.... I've made it for the fifth time. But still again it's not matching.😭😭😭😭

S: you're crying just for this chart?😧

A: this is not just a chart, you don't know how much hours I've wasted on it.😭😭😭

Saying this she again started crying. Shivaay tried to calm her down but still she didn't so he took her laptop and did something.

S: see it's done ✅

A: really?😃

S: yeah you can check.🤗

A: oh wow you really did. Thankyou soo much. 😃😃😃😃🥰🥰🥰

S: ok so don't cry anymore ok😊

A: ok I won't. 😁😁

S: if you'll have any problem you can call me.😊

A: fine I'll call you only😄😄

S: waise do you know my age?🙄

A: umm 40 or 42 I guess? 🤔

S: what the wuck! 40 or 42!

A: ok ok sorry 45? 47? Don't say 50 now.... Oh god I got married to an old man no no this can't happen.... When I'll be 42 you'll be 70....if you'll get old you'll die....no no no I'm too young to be a widow.😰😰

S: stop it. What the hell you're saying....how could you. Listen I'm just 35 just 35.😠

A: huh thank god! Atleast you're not that much old!

S: you thought I'm 40 or 42 then why did you married?

A: because I had my own problem Shivaay.

S: what if I was really 50 like you thought? Would you've still said yes ?

A: no need because that time Janhvi aunty would not have even been asked me to marry you.

S: but still Annika I'm 13 years older than you!

A: doesn't matter Shivaay.... We aren't going to share any husband wife relationship afterall.

S: that's also right. So ok you sleep in bed I'll sleep in couch.

A: why you'll sleep in couch?

S: we can't sleep together & I won't let you take couch.

A: I'll take couch only. If I want I can even take bed I don't need to ask you but I'll take couch. Even in my house I used to sleep there.

S: why? You didn't have bed?

A: obviously I had! It's just that I love to sleep in couch. I feel more comfortable there than in bed so please...

S: seriously! You're mad totally mad

A: mad me? Same to you back to you no return. Now get up from couch

S: fine insa(he was about to say insane lady)... i mean Annika you can sleep wherever you want.

A: thankyou.

Saying this she slept in couch while he took bed.

Precap: Reception of Shivika.
Mallika and Siddharth's presence