CHAPTER: 2

Next morning Shivaay woke up hearing a humming sound. He saw Annika there sitting on the dressing table getting ready while humming a song. She turned around to him and he saw her in a beautiful light pink saree with white blouse. He kept gazing at her.

When Annika noticed him he acted as if he is still sleeping she thought it so but he was still staring on her

She was turning around walking here and there trying to fix her saree and he was gazing on her.

After sometimes her phone rang which was on charge kept on bed. In order to take it she was half leaning over him & he could smell her fragrance. Her bare milky waist was visible.

She took her phone and leaned more on him to off the switch but she slipped and leaned totally on him. Her hair cover his face and he opened his eyes and they shared an eyelock. He hold her waist with one hand and tucked her hair behind behind her ears.

After 5 mins they broke the eyelock and he left her waist and she got up... they were looking here and there trying to avoid each other.

A: umm you get ready for reception. I'm going.

S: umm yeah. I'm coming

Saying this Annika left and Shivaay started breathing heavily.

S(to himself): god! This girl....control Shivaay control.

Shivaay also got ready

In reception party:

Shivika came down for the reception. Dadi blessed the couple while media was trying to enter but the guards didn't let them come. After sometimes all guest are arrived. Shivaay's eyes fell on someone and he was shocked. It was Mallika and Siddharth. He gritted his teeth in anger, Annika saw his expression and asked calmly

A: what happen Shivaay?

S: nothing

A: tell me na what happen?

S: ok come with me.

Saying this he hold her hand and took her somewhere alone.

A: Shivaay what happen?