EPILOGUE

It's been 2 years since Shivaay and Annika adopted Shivani & Aayan. Both kids are now more than a family to them like Annika said "love relation is stronger than blood relation" all family members love them a lot. Our Aayan is now 5 years old whereas Shivani is 11 years old & Kartikey is 2 years old.

Today it was the Annual day in Shivani's school. She wanted her both parents to be present there. As per her wish, Shivaay cancelled his all meetings & Annika too. Both of them went on time. After waiting for a while finally their daughter came on stage, she was asked to give a speech about the person she loves the most in her family.

Shi: Not only in the family, but in this whole world I love my Papa, Mumma & Cheeku my brother the most. Mumma always say that love relation is stronger than blood relation & papa always taught us that love is greater than anything else. Just like that I followed them. Mumma didn't gave birth to me & Cheeku but she had shown us the most beautiful part of the childhood. Me & Cheeku didn't walked holding Papa's hand but papa always taught us to fight back when someone tries to break our ability to do something. I'm glad that they came in my life. I love you the most mumma papa.

Shivika's eyes got teary listening what their daughter said. They couldn't believe that an 11 year old understands this much. Shivaay ran towards Shivani and picked her up in his arms, Annika followed holding Aayan. After the function four of them went at home. On the way they visited at the hospital. Shivaay & Annika was called by Dr.Gitanjali Dutt who was also Annika's old friend.

Dr: Annika please lay here.

Shi: Gita aunty why mumma will lay here?

Dr: to show you an image of your brothers or sisters.

Annika laid down and Gitanjali started the Sonography machine. She show them the image of the babies.

Seeing the image Shivaay's lips curved into a smile & Aayan and Shivani jumped in happiness

Dr: be careful Annika. Shivaay & kids you've to take good care of her ok. Don't give her any kind of stress

S: sure doctor.

A: Shivaay we are having more two kids....

S: yes sweetheart.

After the checkup both of them with their children sat in car to go to Oberoi Mansion.

S: Guddi did you thought any name for your brothers or sisters?

Shi: papa if its 2 boys then Shivansh and Anish & if its 2 girls then Anshi and Shivika.

A: wow guddi you've thought very good names but where did you found it?

Shi: mumma it's the mixture of Shivaay & Annika only. I learnt it from papa

A: my papa Singh Oberoi so you teach these things to my daughter huh?