CHAPTER: 16

Shivika were very happy after confessing their feelings to each other. They spent their first night happily. In the next morning both of them were sleeping in each other's embrace. He woke up first and saw the most beautiful sight, his wife sleeping like a cute baby. He finally made her his in all means, few strands of her hairs were on her face which was disturbing his view. He tucked it behind her hairs and kept looking at her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband who was already looking at her. A sweet smile crept on her face & he pecked her forehead lovingly.

S: good morning sweetheart

A: umm....good morning dear hubby

S: you're looking beautiful.

A:(giggles) I'm in half sleep & you find me beautiful!

S: so? You're beautiful to me everytime. Last night was a bit more (teasingly)

A: cheapde. You can start anytime anywhere right?

S: no but we are alone & now in our bedroom so can start here. And if you look at our state then we can start it now too. What's say?

A: haaawww. You...you know what I need to get shower now.

S: btw you know I heard about a campaign and decided to support it.

A: what kind of?

S: Save Water Save Earth.

A: hmm that's very good.

S: Let's do one thing, we will bath together and save water.

A: 😮

S: what? I'm just trying to save our mother earth & nothing else.

A: what do you mean huh?🤨

S: let's bath together and save mother earth Annika.

A: don't act smart huh I know everything. Now move aside and let me go to have bath & if you'll try any of your cheapda tricks I'll make you sleep outside the room.

S: shaant jhansi ki rani shaant I'm not coming okay now you can go.

Annika was about to go when shivaay pulled her back and made her sit on bed. He picked his shirt and made her wear it while she blushed heavily.

S: hmm now you can go.

A: hmm. You also take bath on the other bathroom

S: as you say.

After taking bath Annika marched towards dinning room where she found her favourite dish Aloo puri with Shivaay's kaali coffee was ready. While she was admiring the food he came and backhugged her.

S: I love you

A: I love you too.

S: you're mine now.

A: I was always yours only.

S: I can't believe that I'm the only man who have touched you.

A: You're the only one who could reach my heart & soul. You made me yours yesterday in all means but you made my soul yours long back.

S: you know what I don't love you. It's not love it's more than that. I wish if there's a word for this feeling, love is just a small word for it.

A: I love you but a little more than infinity.

S: I love you too but so much more than eternity.

A: btw Shivaay don't you have office today?

S: it's 8am and I've office at 10am but at Malhotra industries, meeting. And you're coming with me hope you remember.