CHAPTER: 18

Next morning Shivaay woke up but couldn't find Annika. He thought where she could be when she's the lady kumbhakaran who always wake up after 8:00 am and now its just 7am & after their hard at night how did she woke up first. Shrugging his thought he wore his shirt and went at bathroom. After freshening up he found Annika who was all ready in a purple saree talking with her sister on phone. She was appreciating Shivaay and he felt happy hearing their talks.

 She was appreciating Shivaay and he felt happy hearing their talks

Annika's look(ignore her necklace)

He silently went behind her and backhugged her by waist. He rubbed his beard on her cheeks but she was still talking in phone. He tightened his hold on her waist and tickled there. Annika giggled trying to control herself but he didn't stopped instead he started kissing her neck and he can feel how much he is troubling her but still she was controlling herself. He started pressing her boobs which was covered by her blouse but still she was in call ignoring his tortures. He opened her blouse from behind and started kissing her back. She started breathing heavily but still was in call. Then he caressed her cunt which was covered by the saree she wore. Then he zipped her blouse again and started leaving wet kissses on her shoulder, she couldn't control his sweet tortures anymore so she hanged the call and turned towards him with an angry and annoyed face crossing her arms.

A: what was that?

S: what?

A: which you were doing while I was in call?

S: what I did baby?

A: don't try to be innocent. I know your cheapdapantis.

S: no no I couldn't understand can you please explain?

A: seriously you want an explanation?

S: if you want then you can show it physically too🙄 I won't mind😏

A: you cheapda Singh Oberoi I'll kill you

S: Annika you'll get widowed.😨

A: I don't care.😠

S: accha btw Ani why did you woke so early today?

A: because we've to go to Orphanage.

S: wow

A: what wow?

S: I'm seeing a new avatar of my innocent & childish Annika.

A: everyone have to change themself Shivaay.

S: hmm but I told you na I love my baby Annika

A: so you don't love this Annika?

S: I love you in all forms but that baby Annika is my favourite that's it. But whatever you'll always remain my first baby meri jaan.

A: ok Annika ke Patidev let's have breakfast then go to the Orphanage.

S: As you say jaan.

Both of them had breakfast but they didn't told anyone about their plan to adopt those two kids. After breakfast both of them went at Orphanage.