CHAPTER: 9

After the lunch and her pehli rasoi they marched towards their room to change. As Shivaay adorned her by himself making her wear the jewellery he again helped her to get off from it. Both of them got freshen up and sat down to do their respective works. After few hours Shivaay was done but Annika was not. He went near her and sat beside when Annika spoke.

A: See na Shivaay I again got stuck.

S: where? Show me.

A: see.

S: hmm this file is unsupported. I think you need to get new softwares. Try this one...

A: will it work?

S: yes..

For a minute Annika read the information on the screen and stared then suddenly her eyes turned red and tears started to flow. Again she was crying for a silly reason.

S: Annika what happen dear? Are you okay?

No answer....

S: tell me why are you crying?

No answer....

S: Annika don't cry see your eyeliner & mascara is still there. If you'll cry you'll look like a chudail. Black Black tears flowing from your eyes....what will you do then.

Hearing his comment she glared at him angrily.

A: what did you said chudail huh? Now I look like a chudail to you? Till today morning you were calling me beautiful and now you're calling me chudail.

S: no no I didn't I just said you'll look like one if you won't stop crying.

A: still you said. You could've said I look like cindrella whose eyes got swelled after crying when her step mother & sisters tore her party dress.

S: seriously!

Annika again started crying. Having no choice he caressed her head leaving a soft kiss on her temple. Then he took her laptop from her and put it on table and cupped her face side hugging her. She hugged him hiding her face on his kurta. Shivaay caressed her hair in order to console her. He made her look at him cupping her face, wiped her tears & kissed her forehead.

S: Annika what happen? Is there any problem? Share with me we will solve it together. And you look like a real cindrella hmm? Now happy na so tell me why are you crying.

A: Shivaay😔😔😔 I don't have google pay😭

S: so?

A: only google pay is supported to buy this. I've always did card payment & phonepe😔..

S: that's why you were crying?🧐

Annika nodded in yes and Shivaay tried hard to control his laugh. He turned his face on other side and let a little chuckle go without any sound. Then controlling himself he turned towards her and saw her being sad. He cupped her face & talked calmly.

S: Annika what if you don't have, I've it na? So no worries. And I'll open your google pay account okay? You're such a crybaby.

A: you called me crybaby?

S: I've said so much things and you heard that crybaby thing only?

A: but still you called me that.

S: yes you're a crybaby but my baby whom I'll console everytime. Whom I'll keep happy always.

A: sacchi?🥺

S: mucchi. 😚(Pecking her pout)

Then she hugged him tightly while he made her sit on his lap and did her payment with his gpay account then opened one for her. She giggled in happiness and he back hugged her.