𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7: 𝕯𝖗𝖚𝖓𝖐 𝕰𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

The music is loud

The music is loud. All they boys are talking. He is starting at me from across the room. To avoid eye contact, I'm drowning myself I'm drinks, only to be stoped by Mattia.

"Hey, slow down," He put he hand on my shoulder and used his other to take my drink. I'm kinda glad he did. I can smell the alcohol on me,"Is everything good?"

Yes everything is great. I fucked your friend and now I'm regretting it but don't know why because I really don't regret it.

"Yes, everything is fine." I replied, and as I did, he came over. Alejandro came over and said hi to my brother.

"Hey Mattia, how you doing?" Alejandro asked him.

"Good. Hey this is my sister Amara." Mattia introduced me to him, but trust when I say I know him. I'm honestly to drunk to deal with this.

"Great to meet you, Amara," he told a pause before saying my name. It basically rolled of his tongue. He voice was soft yet deep and seductive.

"As it is to meet you." I gave a small smile. The tension was real. It got quiet. We three just stood there. I tried to take my drink back but Mattia wouldn't let me. He was saying how I'm already wasted and he doesn't want me to be any worse.

I walked away to get another drink because my was stolen, I told Mattia I was going to the bathroom so he wouldn't think I was getting another drink.

As I'm in the kitchen I run into Carlo.

"You smell of alcohol, how much have you had?" Carlo looked at me with questioning eyes. Damn, why is everyone on my case.

I shrugged my shoulders in response. I was taking sips of my new drink. Carlo keep staring at me, muttering little things here and there.

Once I finished this drink, I went for another one. He looked concerned at this point but wasn't stopping me. I went to take a sip and as I did it was taken from me. I look to see Mattia.

"Come on, we are leaving." He stated in a more aggressive tone. I tried to argue but was just being ignored.

I was basically being dragged out the door. We said our goodbyes and left. Massimo seemed confused on why we were leaving, but he didn't ask questions, probably because he knew it was bad based on Mattia's new mood.

The ride was silent. I was out of it. I was so so zoning out ever two seconds.

"The one thing you had to do was not get wasted, and here you are, wasted." Mattia was pissed. I know I have only been here for a few days but I didn't think Mattia could have a side like this. So blunt and aggressive. He was mad.

"I'm not even that drunk. I only had a few drinks."

"A few. You had more than a few." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Oh Mattia, your being a little dramatic."

"You fucking reek of alcohol. The second you walk into the house, someone will smell it on you."