𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15: 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌

I have no clue what to do

I have no clue what to do. I haven't been home alone in a while. I've been living with a house of guys for a few weeks now. It feels very weird with them not here. I might say hello to the guards, but they are all outside and it is cold out there.

I somehow ended up in the living room. I fell into the couch. It was very comfortable. Like a cloud.

I put on a movie. I haven't relaxed in a while. It feels good to not worry.

I pull it my phone and just scroll. I had no idea what I was doing, I'm just bored. There is no one is bother, annoy, or make fun of. That leaves me bored.

I am literally about to call Massimo. I'm bored and it's entertaining when you get him mad.

I was just about to when I heard a noise. I scream from outside. I know not to investigate. I run to a secure location in the house and hid. I have no weapons but dad showed me where they hide them. Only in the kitchen and his office. I had no time to run and get them.

I heard the door open, when it did multiple footsteps followed. I remained quiet.

Once it stops I take a quick look and when a do a man is right there.

He grabs me by my hair. I get thrown to the floor. I struggle to get back up. When I do I see 2 other men. That isn't to hard. When the same man comes back I kicked him in the dick. I know it is low but I needed to steal his gun. I did end up getting it.

I took his gun a held it tightly in my hands. I ask multiple questions. I get no answers from them. I ended up killing all of them. One bullet in each head.

I go to grab my phone and call my father. As I did, the pain hit me, then another. I fell to the floor. Two bullets to the stomach. I tried to move but I couldn't and I let out a scream. A man came over to me, gun in hand. He put it to my head. He said I will pay. I pulled the same move.

I kicked him in the dick. I used all my strength to do so. His gun went off and shot me in the shoulder. I let out another scream, not so much pain but the surprise of it. I took his gun which was now on the floor and I shot him too.

I shot him just like the others. I then was on a hunt for my phone and once I found it I crawled my way there. With every movement more pain was brought to me. My body was crying out for help.

I finally got the phone. I let myself rest. I noticed how my shirt is completely soaked in blood. That isn't a good sign. It is a sign of a fatal bleed. I slowly move as I go to call my dad. Once I do, he doesn't answer. I try again, this time he did.

"Amara, what do you need?" He sound angry.

"I need help." I let out weakly. My voice was involuntarily quiet.

"Amara, I'll send someone, what has happened?" He said followed by him screaming orders.

"I-," I started coughing. I couldn't even speak. I look to see more blood. The pooling just got progressively worse. I had a fear I wouldn't make it.