𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17: 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒

I got downstairs

I got downstairs. I was welcomed by my family with a cute little cake singing Happy Birthday. It all brought a smile to my face.

It was such a beautiful cake. So minimalistic. I love it.

"Don't worry, the cake tonight will be bigger," Vince whispered in my ear causing me to laugh.

The rest of the day was amazing. We all watched movies. It was great.

Eventually we all went to are rooms and are going to get ready.

I showered and started to get ready. I did a basic makeup look. It was a nice wing, lashes, and a matte nude lip. I straightened my hair. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I felt beautiful.

I got my dress on, which took a few minutes

I got my dress on, which took a few minutes. It was such a nice dress, I can't remember the last time I wore something like this. I strapped my gun and knifes to my thighs because you just don't know with our damn family.

I didn't know what tonight is going to bring but I was very excited.

I eventually went down the stairs. They all smiled at me. Dante was wearing the cutest little suit I have ever seen.

The place of the ball was about 45 minutes away. We were also waiting for Madeline to get here. I was excited to see what she would be wearing.

She eventually got here. She was wearing a gold dress, it was strapless. She looked amazing.

"Hey Amara, you look breathtaking. Happy Birthday." She came up and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Madeline." I told her.

Once we were done we all were on our way to the limousine. We all piled in.

The ride was long and filled with some dumbass conversations. I honestly had no idea what was going on in there heads.

They asked some questions like how does it feel to be 16, and are you excited. It honestly doesn't feel different. It never does.

I just want this traffic to disappear. I want out of this hot ass limo.

My wishes finally come true as we arrive at the place. It was very big, lots of lights. Guards everywhere. People and cars filling the street. Women in gowns and men in suits. All that I thought it would be.

We all get out of the limo, and we make are way to the door. They don't even need our names, we just walk in.

Once we walked in all eyes were on us. We make are way down the stairs slowly but surely. We are offered drinks and little snacks. I took the drink.

We greeted people and people greet us. Dante stood close to me the whole time. Eventually the greeting stoped and we all were in our own groups. I was hanging with Madeline and Carlo. Dante was with me, and Dad was with Vince. Emiliano was talking to one of there business partners.

I looked around for the twins. I couldn't find them. I looked around and eventually found them. They were with Blake, Zeke, and Alejandro. I wanted to ignore them but I had the urge to just walk over there. That's what I did. I left Dante with Madeline and Carlo and went to see my lovely brothers and their friends.

"Hey Mattia," I greeted my brother. All of them looked at me.

"Hey Amara. How are you liking your party?" Mattia greeted me back.

"Oh, I'm loving it. I've seen so many old faces that I haven't seen in a while." I looked directly at Alejandro when I said this. He looked back, glaring at me.

"Amara-" Alejandro said to me, but was cut of by me.

"Get my name out of your fucking mouth. You don't have the right to say it." He went white. His eyes filled with guilt. Mine filled with tears, they wanted to fall and I wouldn't let them.

"Please, don't do this here." Alejandro begged of me.

"When do you want me to do it. While I'm in a hospital." I said this and walked away. Well I tried, not untill he took my arm mid dance floor and pulled me into a dance. I made an attempt to pull away but I was stuck in a crowd of people.

His hands on my hips, my hands on his shoulders. Our body's close. We were moving ever which way.

"I'm sorry, I should not have done it. I should have gone the second I got the call of you in the hospital. I just didn't, and not because I wanted to hurt you but what if you did die and I was now attached to a dead girl. That would have killed me Amara. I couldn't lose you, so I let you lose me. It was just easier to let you go, then let you in." His speech replayed in my head the whole time we danced. We just keep dancing. Even when the dance floor was empty.

"We should stop, everyone else did." I told him.

"No, I have to do this, it could be the last time we ever dance. You never know what tomorrow brings. If something happens tomorrow, I'll be able to remember today. So I want to dance as long as we can." Alejandro spined me around and pulled me back to his chest. We just swayed to the music. I don't know for how long, but eventually he dipped me down and pulled me back up. He was let go but I kissed him.

I put my lips on his allowing passion to flow between us. My hands were around his neck and we pulled apart.

"I'll remember today." I whispered in his ear and walked away, to have his arm stop me again.

"I got you a gift." He pulled a box from his coat pocket.

He opens it and showed me a beautiful necklace.

He pulls my hair to the side and puts it on me

He pulls my hair to the side and puts it on me. I looks down at the necklace.

"I love it." I told him. He puts my hair behind my ear and pulls my head close. He places a little kiss on my lips. Leaving a smile on my face. He then walked away. Leaving me on the dance floor.

I stand there thinking. I thought about it all. Me and him, they whole thing.

I want him. I want him in every way. I want him more than any man that has ever been in my life. I want him to want me.

That is the end of Chapter 17 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed. With love Alivia ❤️