𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27: 𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘

There she was, so alive yet so dead

There she was, so alive yet so dead. She was on the bed in the white room. Things in her arm, and lights shine on her eyes.

Her family filled the room. Alejandro sat next to her and never let go of her hand.

Amara has been here for a few days, they haven't seen her eyes open once.

They were scared and worried. All cameras had been wiped, there was nothing. They had no clue who did this to their sister, daughter, and love.

They had been informed of the drugs in her system. Alejandro put the pieces together. The women who brought them drinks. She was questioned but had no information, that lead to her death.

They all had questions. Ones that can't be asked till she wakes. A thing we all wanted, we needed.

Alejandro just sat there, holding her hand. He just wanted her comfortable.

He loved that girl. He could never say it out loud but he did love her. He didn't know what about her made her the one, but something just did. Maybe her laugh, her confidence, or the way she makes him feel loved in a way he hasn't felt in years. He didn't know but at the same time he knew.

They all waited. Not knowing how long they would be.

The only thought that filled the men's heads was the moment they learn what happened.

The nurse had told them what had happened, the cops had told them how she was found. They had lost it. Alejandro felt like he was to blame.

The worst part was that they had no clue who had done it. No clues. They just didn't know. The tapes had been wiped, no one had seen anything.

That is all that was in their minds.

They wanted her to be okay, then a moment they had been waiting for had came.

It all hurt

It all hurt. Everything. Mentally and physically exhausted. It all was sore. I didn't even want to move or open my eyes. I knew were the bruising had formed. I didn't want to see it with my own eyes.

I felt a hand in mine. I tightened my grip on the hand. I could feel the room become bright.

I opened my eyes. Slowly but surely. The light hurt my eyes. It was so fucking bright, who thought that would be a good idea, idiots.

I saw Alejandro first. His eye lit up and looked at me. He said something but I was zoned out. I looked around, I saw my family. They all stared, they seemed shocked.

I heard them all say stuff but I didn't listen. I ignored them all. I think that they mistook that and think that I'm unable to hear.

"Amara, can you hear us?" Alejandro asked with concern. I nodded, letting him know I hear him. Then he got sad.

I didn't want to speak. It reminds me of that night. The way my screams and please of help didn't do anything. My voice was useless, and I didn't feel the need to speak. He found enjoyment in my weak voice, so I don't want to speak.

I think he got the memo.

I didn't want to look at them anymore. The sad faces, I hate the pity. I turned over, getting them all out of my sight. I did still have Alejandro's hand. I couldn't let go, not again.

He noticed my discomfort. He walked over and gave a look. He was asking if he can lay next to me, without verbally asking. I gave him a nod, giving him permission.

He came next to me, he was slow. He didn't want to trigger me, he was smart. Once he was next to me, he put his arm around then the tense feelings melt away and I suddenly feel safe.

He noticed that.

"I am here." He whispered to me. I could still feel the stares of the family.

Then a doctor came in. She walked up to me and introduced herself as Dr.Hogan. she was sweet and very kind.

"So, how are we feeling Amara?" She asked me. I felt like it was rude not to answer, I pushed the impulse to be silent away and I spoke to her.

"Like shit." The first words I have spoken. They all seemed surprised, well expect for Alejandro and Dr.Hogan.

She just laughed.

"Well, that is expected." She let out another laugh. I didn't see what is funny. I wanted to punch her ass.

"Can I go home?" I quickly get out.

"No, probably not for a few more days." I didn't like her answer.

I looked for a gun. Alejandro had one in a clip on his side. I took it before he could react. I then got up, a little to quick, it hurt.

I pointed it at her.

"Can I go home?" My question sounds more like a demand.

"I can't let you, it's against rules." She said while shaking in fear, she changed the answer once the gun made a click," Yes, yes you can."

She said she will get the papers and ran off. Little bitch. She was annoying.

I got some questioning looks. I was smart, I got to go home.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I was in a wheelchair being pushed to a car. Once we got to the car, Alejandro helped me up and got me in. I was sitting in the back with him. My dad driving and Vince next to him. Emiliano was in the back, Alejandro in the middle of me and Emiliano. I put out my hand on the window as we drove. The twins were in a car with Carlo.

I was tired. I wanted to sleep but I also wanted to kill. I haven't spoke a word of the incident and I don't plan to. I just want to kill him and be done. I know the perfect time.

An fall gala is approaching and he is invited as well as Blake. They are part of a gang and close family friends so they are going. I will kill him there. It is my plan.

I will win this. It will be my little victory.

That is the end of Chapter 27 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed, With love Alivia ❤️