𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22: 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊

It has been 2 weeks since everything went down

It has been 2 weeks since everything went down. Turns out Massimo is the father.

Dad had a whole night of screaming with that one but eventually calmed down. Then he started crying, it was a whole night. They are keeping that baby.

The race also got cancelled last minute, I don't know what happened but we get a call saying not to come .

I am at lunch right now, Davina and Massimo are whispering about something. Mattia and Zeke are literally flirting so hard right now. Blake and Alejandro are talking about some video game.

I was thinking. About nothing specific, just thinking. Letting my mind wander.

I stared off. Lossing all focus in all conversations and of all people.

I look off into the distance and see someone familiar. It was Salvador. I told everyone I have to pee and I'll be right back. I run out and go outside to see what this man is doing.

"What the hell are.you doing here Salvador." I asked him.

"Amara, I have an idea. I want you to move in with us. My family, so you are closer."

He was smiling and walking back and forth. He seemed to be on something, he was just off. He was like too happy.

"You came all the way here to tell me this. Also, hell no."

"Come on, you will be married to my son and living there soon enough, might as well come early."

"You are wasting your time here. You need to leave. Now." I walked away and then my neck was grabbed and pulled back in.

"Don't you leave me again. You already left my home once, you will come back and this time you won't escape. I'll make sure of it." He doesn't let go.

I push him off and walk back a few steps.

"Fuck off you asshole. I don't want anything to do with you. I am marrying Alejandro for my family, to stop your crazy ass from starting a war. That is all your getting from me. Do not push your luck." I hissed at him.

"You will regret this," he said as I walked away.

"Suck my dick old man." I walked off while flicking him off. I felt pride. I was proud of myself for standing up to him. I had never been prouder.

I went back into the cafeteria, taking my same seat.

"Amara, are you okay." Alejandro questioned me.

"Oh I'm fucking perfect." I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Amara what did you do." He had a worried look.

"I didn't do anything." I said in my defense.

"Your to happy, something had to have happened. Did you hurt someone," he really can't believe that I am happy to be happy.

"Fine, I took a shit and now I feel great." I looked at him dead in the eyes. He seemed surprised.

"That can did it." He started laughing. He out his arm around me," You are really something different, I like that."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When we got home we all went to are rooms to do homework.

I had so much work you would think I'm the teacher.

I start on math and went through the subjects. It was easy and incredibly boring. I wanted to sleep already.

Once I finished I took a shower and got into comfy clothes.

I kinda wanted to call someone but I was not in the mood to get my phone from the bedside table.

So I just laid there. Looking at my boring ass ceiling.

I wish I had hobbies other than killing and destroying shit. Then I might be less bored.

I should learn the guitar and then play if for Alejandro, that would be cute. Like role reversal, except I can't sing like him. Oh well, tone deaf is fine.

I laid for a good hour before sleeping. I didn't sleep for long.

Gunshots woke me up, multiple different gunshots. I got my gun and slowly left my room, being careful of anything and anyone. I knew we were in danger, I didn't know how personal it would become.

I was in the hall and was in front of 3 men. None I knew, so I did what I did best. I killed, I got 2 but the 3rd started shooting back. I quickly took cover. I then shit him when a opening became present.

I made sure it was clear and I made my way farther.

I was now by dad's office. I hear guns downstairs but I need to make sure the upstairs is clear before I go down. We don't need any more surprises.

I check every corner I can. All the rooms and closets. Bathrooms and under the beds. No one. Not even my brothers. I knew they were all downstairs. Dante too.

I go down slowly. Making sure every step is quiet. I see men everywhere. Ours and not ours. Shooting everywhere. I see Emiliano with Dante behind the kitchen counter, he was protecting him with his life.

I shot of few guys, and quickly covering myself from the incoming bullets. I then gave a few more.

The shooting stopped a little more and then I moved into the living room. I took out the guy in dad. The hid behind the couch. I keep looking over. When I looked back I was faced to face with a guy. I was held at gunpoint. Shooting wasn't happening anymore.

I didn't move, I stayed still. I didn't reach for my gun. I played this safe, extremely safe.

I sat in my position, I could hear people behind me, some of our men, I also heard my father and brothers. They were saying things and whispering little bits of nothing.

I was trying to plane my next move, but I had nothing. I was at gun point, one wrong move and I'm done. I was praying for an opening to appear, I needed a way out.

I couldn't look around or reach for anything. The man came close to me.

He ran the gun down my face. Pulling it to my forehead. His smile grew wide. I was scared, but I didn't even know what was coming.

More gunshots suddenly went off, this caught the man by surprise and I took my chance. I grabbed my gun and shot him.

I found joy when his body made a loud noise when it hit the floor. I felt relief. I was safe.

I looked behind me to see what we going on, but then I heard Emiliano scream. A terrifying, sickening scream left my brothers mouth. He was running to someone.

I walked over to the group and was stopped by someone. I pushed them out of the way and went to the middle of the group. I could not process what I am seeing.

A little boy barely holding on to his life. He had 2 bullet wounds. A chest wound and a stomach wound.

A Little Dante.

This is the end of Chapter 22 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed. With love Alivia ❤️