𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26: 𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞

(A/N: This chapter will have sensitive parts. I will put a note before, but I just wanted to say now. If you wanna skip the chapter, please do. I would like to repeat, the TWS will be said before hand. I don't want anyone to be affected or hurt.)

Alejandro handed me a water glass

Alejandro handed me a water glass. I felt a little nauseous. He said that it was probably because we ate a lot and then started drinking.

We are still at the club. The lights are bright and the music is loud.

Alejandro was enjoying himself. He keeps asking if I want to leave, I do but he has done so much for me recently and I don't want him to miss out on some fun.

We are sitting at the bar. Girls keep coming up to him. Flirting, touching, and attempting to seduce. Everytime he shows them my hand. They see the ring and then walk away.

I honestly don't know what we are. We act like a couple, I still wear the ring. We dont have to be engaged to be married but I think we still are.

I want to ask him, but it feels out of place. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. I like what we are, whatever it is. I don't want it to change.

I started to get cold. He took his leather jacket off and put it around me.

Jacob is still lingering around. He is just walking around, pretending to do things.

Alejandro seemed to notice. He got protective.

I don't know Jacob's intentions. I am not scared of him, I'm scared of what he wants to do.

I started to get tired. I felt a little dizzy. I hate this type of feeling.

"Amara, are you okay? We should really just leave." He asked me. I didn't want to ruin his time.

"I am okay, I'm just going to go to the bathroom and wash up a little. I will be right back." I placed a kiss on his lips. I gave him his jacket back. I quickly got up and made my way to the bathroom. I don't know were it is but I will try and find it.

There are no signs in this place. I asked a girl and she lead me this way but then left because she got a call.

So I am just wondering down this hall. It is actually never ending.

I wondered for a while. Many rooms pasted by me. None with any clue of being a bathroom. I was lost.

This club is big but I never thought it would be this big. How the hell does anyone work here.

(Tw: the next parts may be sensitive for people, sexual assault.)

I felt as if I was being followed. You know the feeling of being watched, like when you turn around a person will be there. That shadow figure that you think you keep seeing.

Then I turned around. Jacob was standing there. Smiling at me, his wicked smile. I just wanted to hit that smile off his face.

"Hello Amara, you seem lost." Jacob walked closer to me. I went backwards to make space between us.