𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8: 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈

I'm currently sitting at the table eating breakfast

I'm currently sitting at the table eating breakfast. Everyone is here except Dante and Dad. Vince said that he had a business trip and he always takes Dante when he goes out of state. A goodbye would have been nice. Apparently they left while we where at the party.

I wish Dante was here. That little boy always makes every situation a better one.

Vince and Emiliano keep staring at me. When I first walked in they looked at my neck. They know that I'm covering it.

They haven't confront me. I think that they want me to tell the truth about it.

"How are you feeling today, Amara." Emiliano asked me. Thank God that he gave my that pill last night. I'm assuming it was Advil. It helped. I still feel like shit, just better than I thought I would be.

"I feel fine."

"That's good," Emiliano takes a long pause,"How is your neck."

I almost choked on my food. I don't know how the hell I supposed to respond. He question sparked the attention of Carlo and the twins.

"Yes, I was wondering the same. I also wanna know what products you used to cover it because it is rather flawless." Vincenzo added. I can't even process all of this.

"I have no clue what you two are talking about." My plan is to lie my ass off.

"Your really going to play dumb with me." Vincenzo gives me that look. The one that lets you know your in deep shit. He gets up and walked into the kitchen. He comes back with a wet rag. He comes over to me and tries to wipe it on my neck. I tired to fight him but he was so fucking strong.

Once he wipes my neck, the twins gasp and Carlo looks at me with his I am killing someone eyes.

"Who did that?!" Carlo shouted. He walked over to me.

"Just someone from the party, it's honestly no big deal." I made sure to sound confident but I'm really not. I feel so little compared to them. I have no power in this situation.

"So one of are friends gave are sister a hickey." Carlo was now pacing the room, but why is he though.?

"Is that all that happened, little sister." Vince looks at me, waiting for a response. I said nothing. There is nothing to say. Carlo looks over and he eyes grow darker.

"You fucked one of my friends." Massimo joined the conversation. It sounds like a question but it wasn't.

"I don't see the big deal." I roll my eyes. I don't get there problem. They are acting like they didn't fuck at me age, and beside we used protection.

"You fucked someone, I don't understand why you don't see the problem." Massimo and I are now going back and fourth.

"Your literally being fucking dramatic. Your acting like you didn't fuck at my age. At least I used protection. I was safe and careful." I crossed my arms and went back in the chair.

"You are fucking 15. It's not okay."

"We both know you fucked at 15."

"I did, I'm not gonna lie. It's just not okay for you to."

"Fucking sexist." Massimo is getting on my nerves. He is not playing this little game.

"I don't want you getting names okay, I don't want that for you."

"Oh whatever."

"Who was it?" Mattia joined in. His voice was low and calm. He didn't seem mad. He honestly didn't seem to care. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know."

"We introduced you to everyone at the party. You knew everyone's name. So you do know. I advise you tell me before I make it a bigger problem then the others have." Mattia was like the quiet before the storm.

"It's none of your damn business." The second these words left my mouth Mattia went off.

"Who the fuck was it Amara." He shouted. His hands hit the table. I got scared. He reminded me of him. The man who haunts my dreams. My kidnapper.

I start to lose control of my breath and memories make there way to my head. I can hear voices of my brother but his is much louder.

*A/N: In this next part Him is her kidnapper. I would give him a name but I don't have one yet. Also TW for next part. Next part is a memory. I'll tell you guys when it is over so there is no confusion."

"Who let you out Amara." He grabs my chin. I can't help but let tears fall.

"Tell me who let you out, or I will hurt you." His grip gets harder.

"I don't know." My voices breaks. I close my eyes to avoid the contact with his.

"Who the fuck was it Amara!" His hand meets my face. I loud smack was all I heard. My body hit the floor head first. I couldn't move. I hear his footsteps. He grabs me by my hair causing me to whimper and more tears to fall down.

"You could have made this easy. You could have saved me a lot of time and yourself pain. You had to do this the hard way. Your just like Kayden and Your Mother. A fucking lying piece of shit." He hits my head into the wall until I'm out cold.

*A/N: Memory over. Back to present time.*

I can't breathe. I can't stop hearing him. He makes me scared to move. I can hear my brothers in the background. All I can hear is my labored breathing.

I grab my hair and put my head on the table, trying to stabilize myself.

I can't though.

My vision blurring and my hearing fading. I can still hear their voices. I hear them as I slowly go out.

It gets darker as my eyes close.

Then it all goes black. I loss consciousness. I could control my self and I loss my self.

I fucking hate triggers.

That is the end of Chapter 8 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed.

This Chapter had no pictures so I must add one at the end.

A favorite quote of mine

Okay this is the end. With love Alivia ❤️