𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20: 𝕿𝖔𝖝𝖎𝖈

I am currently being forced to go to school

I am currently being forced to go to school. Summer is over and that means school is back in session.

Alejandro is going to he same school, as well as the twins. We are all seniors. I have skipped a grade, I think it was like 4th. I was a smart kid, have no clue what had happened.

I hate being woken up. Especially at 6 in the morning. Fuck high school.

I got in the shower and got ready for the day.

I got downstairs to see the twins

I got downstairs to see the twins. They both looked like they rolled out of bed. I told them Hello and said that I would be driving myself.

I got my keys and made my way to my car.

My dad got me one for my birthday. It was a nice surprise.

I got in and went as fast as I could. I wanted to get the day over with.

I eventually made it to the school. I looked down at my hand, looking at the ring. I thought about taking it off but for some odd reason I didn't.

I was proud of it. I wanted to show off. I think I'm actually bipolar, I get it from dad.

I went to open my door but before I could Alejandro did it for me.

"My lady, welcome to high school." Alejandro did a little fancy hand thing.

He put his arm around me as we walked in. He was being overprotective. I can't tell if I like it. In all honesty I don't blame him. The way the guys here are already looking at me, I would not expect anything less.

We went to the office to get our class list. We had first together, lunch, and seventh. That was all. We walked in together. First was Math with Ms.Coleman.

We did some ice breakers and shit. It honestly was so boring.

Me and Alejandro parted and I headed to second. I had Mr.Greenland. He was pretty chill. He is a great science teacher.

We had a great time, we were making groups and crap. I had a group with Zeke and Mattia because why not. I knew them and I didn't need to socialize with new humans.