38[Kinta Fujiyama]

"Mom, stop the car right now!"

I yell at Mom who is driving while having my hands tied with rope at the back of her car. How can this happen? I am about to be a father in a few days.

"I had to do this. You won't listen to me! She is no good for you Kinta and you know it! Your father is talking to her right now and she'll eventually understand and move on to. You need to get your life back, our lives back!"

"He's doing what! Mom, I can't run to the states like this please! I need to be there for Luna, she is about to give birth soon. You of all people should know how it feels for a new mother ! She needs me Mom, let me go!"

".. I'm sorry Kinta. I'm doing this for you"

Mom is driving me to the airport after having me discharged from the hospital. She has bought tickets for me and herself. She is taking me away from Luna. No, taking Luna away from me instead. The car doors are locked, my hands and legs are tied, I am just a hopeless bastard not being able to protect Luna.

"Here, your father's calling... hello?"

If I could, I would destroy my parents' business myself to make them suffer for all the things they are doing to Luna. My first priority right now is to get out of this car and run to Luna. I wonder what Dad has told her. Whatever it was, I hope that she did not take it seriously or personal. He is a bastard himself in a different way.

"See? Luna understood. She is letting you go. She told your father that she couldn't be happier for you. It's time to accept it and move on Kinta. You have a life" Mom says in an annoying tone that gets on my nerves every time.

"Help!! I've been kidnapped help !" I can not do anything but to play this role. "HELP!" I shout loudly kicking and hitting all over the car.

"Stop! Kinta stop!" Mom looks back still holding the stirring wheel.

"I know Luna and I Know that you are lying about her. Get me out of this car right now... HELP!"

She suddenly stops the car and I also stop shouting. My throat is burning for some reason, making me thirsty and more irritated than I already am. Dad opens the door for Mom to get out of the driver's seat. He gestures for her to calm down, Mom slowly gets out of the car with a defeated look on her face. Dad sits on the driver's seat unbothered. Using my mouth, I turn the window's curtain to see where Mom was going. She walks to another car where a driver bows opening the back seat door for her. The car takes off as soon as the driver gets back in the car. Now turning to Dad, I glare the hardest I can.

"Your mom won't know this. I'll tell her you punched me and took the car" Dad murmurs.

"You're making me go?" I ask, he nods.

"I get you Kinta. You and Luna... you'll never give up will you?" Cutting off the ropes around my legs and hands with his pocket knife, Dad continues.

"She was also not giving up when I told her you were leaving. I tried to manipulate her I guess, but she went running looking for you... go ahead and be there for her too. For the mother of your child and my grand baby" he hands me my wallet with a smile on his face. I stare at him speechless. "Come on, you don't have all day. Go to your lady."

I quickly get out of the car rushing to the driver's seat.

"You only have a permit to drive. Don't let the police catch you. Take my phone instead. Your phone's somewhere in your mom's suitcases", Dad says to me getting out of the car.

"Thanks, I owe you one" Leaving those words in Dad's ears, I start the car and drive away as fast as I can. It is only a matter of time for Mom to find me and do the exact same thing she did to me this morning.