10 [Kinta Fujiyama]

"Why were you not home for two weeks? Kinta I always tell you to act responsibly. You're the future leader, you know it don't you? You are our beloved son. Everywhere you go, they have their eyes on you. You get it ?"

As usual,Dad. Preaches to me about how I should act responsibly and be respected.

I roll my eyes and relax on the couch

I roll my eyes and relax on the couch. I exhale and think about Luna.
I feel as though she is calling out my name. I know she would never. She hasn't even friend zoned me.

"Have you even written the trial exam for University of Tokyo I told you about?" Mom while to washing dishes asks.

"Nope" I quickly respond.
I will never write an entrance exam to that school.

"Kinta! Why don't you ? You know it's a good good School and you'll bring home an intelligent wife from there", giggling, Dad adds.

"I'm still thinking about it. I'm not ready yet" staring at the ceiling, I respond in an unserious manner.

"Kinta we don't have much time. Or you want to go study abroad? It's not a bad idea..."

"Mom!" I cut her speech off. I don't need to hear it anymore.

"Let me think! I'm still 17. The last thing I would do on Earth is to take over your business! Dad, let the world  know that your son doesn't want to be a part of Fujiyama company, who even cares? I don't want to be like  you"
I yell at them and add,
"Don't worry, I'll find my own way of getting money". 

I get up and walk to the house door.
I can't stay here for even just a night.
I'm going to have to sleep at that old apartment tonight too, as usual.

Mom runs after me.

"L-l-look son, you're an intelligent child and we believe in your ability. You've always made us proud. For the last time, please listen to us and do as we say. Please Son" She says to me from the back.  I shake my head lightly.

"Leave him. Let the young boy think the way he wants to. Afterwards he'll come home and beg us to give me a last chance"  drinking beer, Dad says to Mom.

I walk out of the house.
I can't deal with this shit anymore.

They've always talked about making me take over their business and marrying a rich woman.
Now I'm fed up.

I walk down the street and enjoy the cold breeze.
I look around. People are carelessly walking slowly.

Except for one. She is running in the mixture of these easygoing people.

I take out my phone and check the time. It is 8 o'clock. I set my eyes on the girl who looks terrified and is running while looking back as though someone is chasing her.

She.

"Luna! Luna!" I call out her name. She stops and looks around. Then I notice some black men running towards her direction. She sees them and start  running again.