6 [Kinta Fujiyama]

I can feel her sorrow. She looks very worried. We have been chased by numerous men. It is obvious that they were after her.

"I let you in because you have a lot to explain", I speak to Luna while she stares at the key I handed her.
"I know, I'm sorry. I should probably go. I promise you it won't happen again". She replies and tries to walk out through the door but I grab her wrist and stop her. She looks helpless and frightened. I want to help her.

"Luna are you okay? Talk to me, I'll listen to you. If you're going through anything, let me help you" , this is all that I can say to make her open up to me.
"Kinta Fujiyama... You won't get me even if I explain. I'll see you in school tomorrow", she turns away and walks out of the room. I chase her and grab her arm again.

"At least have dinner here. I'll prepare something. You need to calm down".
"No I'm okay. Don't worry about me" , then she walks down the stairs. I know she is going to change back to her long skirts.

I get closer to the window to see if I'll see her leave to her house.
Luna, holding an umbrella and still in her short school uniform walks down the street. At a moment, she stops walking and turns back. I feel as though our eyes met. She stares at the window for a few seconds and turns away.
I watch her till she is completely out of my sight.

I'll sleep here tonight. Mom and Dad won't be home till tomorrow. I can be here as long as I want. Nobody will come and look for me. Even if I totally get lost someday, nobody will care, I know. Not even my parents.