15[Kinta Fujiyama]

Elsa Nakada. My ex girlfriend.
Back in middle school, I had a serious relationship with her. My parents loved her so much. Her American Father is an important client to my parents. They always loved Elsa and I together.
Third year of middle school, she cheated on me with some gang dude. That is the reason for our breakup but Elsa, through her regular dirty ways, lied to everyone that I treated her badly instead.

Right after, she travelled to the United States and never came back.
Until today, at this very moment, when I have an important girl like Luna in my life, she comes back and this time convinces Mom and Dad to allow her to become my wife.
She brings her single father along to my house for a marriage talk.

Is she sane?

"So Kinta. That is the deal. You know very well that Elsa has grown into a very beautiful and an intelligent woman. She claims she loves you and I believe you do too. After high school, you two get married and everything will be settled"
Facing me, Elsa's father speaks.

 After high school, you two get married and everything will be settled" Facing me, Elsa's father speaks

"I've known Elsa right from Elementary school. She has always made us proud. From her grades to her beauty and decency. She is perfect" annoyingly, Dad opens his mouth.

 "Oh yes this is gorgeous

"Oh yes this is gorgeous. I've always wanted a daughter and now I get to have the perfect one at home. Elsa, please do tolerate this son of ours okay?" Mom adds. I get pissed.
"Ofcourse, mother, I'll make you, father and the whole family proud."
Elsa responds to Mom with her fixed smile.