19[Kinta Fujiyama]

I walk to school.
It has been four days, I haven't been to school neither have I seen Luna.
I decide to stop at the old apartment where I feel I might find Luna.
I get into the room and find her asleep on the couch in her underwear.

I hurriedly walk to the couch and try to kiss her but she opens her eyes before my try

She gasps and moves back but immediately embraces me.
"I missed you" she whispers to me and I keep quiet.

"Where were you ? Why are you always absent in school?" She asks.

I don't want to tell her about the whole Elsa's issues so I decide not to tell her anything.
I leave her hand and hold her cheeks.
"Look Luna, I want you to do me a favor. Next week Thursday night, I want to take you out on a party. You'll be my date that night, alright?"
I ask her out of the blue.

"I'm leaving Japan probably next week Friday. I'll try and sneak out" looking down, she responds.

"You're leaving ? Oh no! Come one!"
Out of shock I grab her arm aggressively.
"I have to, Kinta. I got no choice! You never know what that man is capable of doing"

"W-will you come back?" I ask.
She looks down and says "I don't know"
"The other day you left and never came back. Is that how you're going to leave me today too?" She continues talking in a lonely attitude.

She is talking of the day Elsa's Dad took us for that dinner after school.

"I'm sorry, I've been really busy lately. Why won't you go to school today?" I ask.
"I don't feel good. Dad has not come home for days now. He has locked the house completely with a padlock, so I've been sneaking out through the window"

"I guess he doesn't know you're smarter" giggling, I tell her. She chuckles.
"He hasn't hurt you, has he?" I am worried about her health most so I ask her.

She slowly puts her hand behind her. My eyes move there unconsciously. I grab her hand and see cuts on her palm.
My head feels heavy and hot. I am furious that I wish to kill the person who did this to Luna right away.

"I'm not going to school today too. We'll stay here all day. You need to rest".
I murmur and she gets closer to me, then lies on my body while I sit on the couch. I cover her with a blanket and soon she falls asleep.

I wake her up at 3 o'clock because it is time for me to get home. Elsa has come to my house again trying to get closer to Dad and Mom.
She has been a daddy's little girl all her life so she does not have any limit to anything she does.

"Luna, I have to leave now. Else my parents are going to complain. Can you get up? I'll take you home" helping her up, I tell her.
"My house?" She asks rubbing her eyes. I nod and continue, "I would even love to know where you live" I add.
I hold her hand and lead her out of the apartment.

We start walking. She walks next to me silently.
"Hey, I can't wait to see you on Thursday" I smile and say to her.
"Me too. I just hope nothing bad happens."
In a worried look, she replies.
I stop walking and face her. She does same and tilts her head.
"I will never let anyone hurt you. I'm down for you always". I make it clear to her.

She quietly smiles to me and nods. A smile that expressed doubts and distrust.

We reach her mansion within a short while.
"You see that window over there? That's my room" pointing at a room on the 2nd floor, she speaks.
"You'll have to climb the pole a little bit but, would you like to come into my room?" Looking down, she comes closer to me and asks.
I laugh and raise her chin.
"Oh so you're seducing me huh, young lady?"

She blinks and looks away.
"Well no! I was just asking", she walks to the pole and gets herself to the second floor.
Once she gets there, she waves at me.
I smile at her and ask "why don't you say I love you?" I giggle.
She rolls her eyes and smiles again.
"Get out of here before we get caught"

I laugh and tell her to call me.
"If you'll pick and not turn off your phone, I'll call you" she says and enters into her room through the window.

I head home once I make sure she gets into her room safely.
I've got somethings to clear.

I have stuff to do to protect Luna.

Please vote ⭐️ and comment below your thoughts 💭! Next episode coming real soon!