Starlit Night

I can't believe I spent so much time on this...it feels like all I've done this week is think about this stupid story so I had to write more which is why I'm back so quick. So hello again peeps! On with the show!

WARNING: Suggestive content again people, sorry I guess. There's some (forced?) kissing but don't worry it doesn't go farther than that(if you were even gonna be worried about that to begin with...). Okay...wait, there's also some sleeping next to each other but it's nothin, alright? It's a little creepy but don't be mad at me. And as always: Angst. Do I really have to say it every time though? There's always gonna be angst guys...

After what felt like hours but what was probably more around thirty minutes, you couldn't run anymore. 

The adrenaline had worn off by now and you had a screeching headache. None of your surroundings looked familiar anymore. You felt heavy and wanted nothing more than to just lay down and fall fast asleep. The gas still made you feel sluggish and you couldn't go any farther, but you couldn't give up. Sitting down or falling asleep would sign your death warrant and you didn't want that just yet. So you settled for something else.

You grabbed someone's arm on the busy sidewalk as you pleaded, "P-Please...you have to help me...I was kidnapped and--" But he only pulled his arm roughly from your grasp and carried on.

Next person, "I need help, could you please call--" But the man cursed, something about being late as he went on his way.

"M-Miss, please, help me--" She was on the phone and only offered you an annoyed glance.

"Ma'am, someone's after me and I--" "Oh goodness gracious, child! Are you alright?" The elderly woman frowned in concern as she held your arm gently.

You sighed, slightly relieved you had found someone that would listen. "No, I--" "Dear, where are your parents?" she frowned in concern. "I don't--I was kidnapped, please, you have to help me, I don't know what to do and I'm--" "Goodness me!" she put a hand over her heart as horror took over her expression.

"Ma'am please..." Tears pricked your eyes as you pleaded, your fear was building by every wasted second.

"Excuse me, are you bothering my mother?" A younger man came and got between you and the elderly woman.

"Wh-what? No, I--" "She was kidnapped, Tim! Isn't it horrible? We have to help her!" And the man took her arm sternly, "She's just trying to con you out of your money. Let's go, mom." As he started guiding her away.

"No, please! I don't want your money! Please just call the police and tell them I'm--" But they were gone, "H-here...please..."

You fell to your knees, tears streaming down your cheeks as people bumped into you without a care.

"You alright miss?" You heard a voice with an exaggerated accent behind you. It was somewhat familiar but you didn't pay attention and hope filled you as you scrambled to your feet, throwing yourself into their arms as you wept, "Please, please, please, please help me..."

"What's the problem, aye, missy?" and you swallowed hard, "I was k-kidnapped and--Please could you call the police? I-I think they're looking for me and please just--just--d-don't leave me..." As you clung to them.

"Oh I don't plan to, doll." The accent had dropped to reveal something sinister and your blood turned to ice as your body stiffened and your fists shook wildly. Slowly, you raised your head and saw the cruel grin of your nightmares, only this one was very real and very pissed.