Come In With The Rain

I'm sorry, I know I'm late! I just struggled with this one. 

Anyway we have a lot to cover in the notes today, a few shout-outs and proclamations of love, answers and questions(In that order)

Alrighty, let's get started.

@leximarieb00 - Is an absolutely amazing person whom I love. A little while ago they offered to make some edits for my story and lemme tell you guys, they're amazing at it. I've seen them and they are perfect. I don't know where you can watch them at the moment but I'll tell you as soon as I know. You should really follow them and give them all the support you can! Thank you so much and I love you!

Also @lilly-girl1999 - It's Lily again people! I've mentioned them before but they are a wonderful person whom I also love. You should read their stories and give them support cause they are wonderful!

I would also like to thank everyone who's here and, in a special way, everyone who comments because I absolutely love reading comments. But then again, I still don't know why anyone is reading this. Granted it's not like your other Mary Sue stories and she's not falling in love with him but that's pretty much the only special thing about it

Something...problematic has come to my attention and I don't want there to be any confusion. I have come to realize that some of you may be thinking "Well I like Jerome and all but what's gonna happen when his brother comes around?" Or maybe you haven't thought of that and this is the first time you've heard it and you're like "Huh...good question" Or maybe you just don't care, which I respect. But Ima answer it anyway, without really giving spoilers. 

I do understand that a lot of Jerome stories switch over to being about Jeremiah after a certain point, being...his death...but...guess what? And this may come as a shock to you, so you might wanna sit down. I. Hate. Jeremiah. There, I said it. Have you fainted yet? No? Good. Yes? ...Good

So no, this will absolutely not switch over to being a Jeremiah x Reader thing okay? The tags say JEROME x Reader, NOT Jeremiah. Never, ever Jeremiah. That's just nasty bro, disgusting. (Sorry if you like him...but actually I'm not) So that will never happen because I'm not a psychotic sicko who would even remotely like that creepo who got his makeup inspiration from David Bowie. And is that a little harsh? No. No it is not. 

But obviously something has to happen with Jeremiah because I can't really ignore his existence as much as I would like to. But I can't tell you what because that would be a spoiler. 

Now I have a few questions for you guys too btw:

- Should I make a list of reasons Jerome is a better villain than Jeremiah and the reasons Jerome is the Joker and not Jeremiah? I have soooo many reasons prepared, I just wanna know if you wanna know em.

- Should I start naming songs to go along with chapters because I keep getting reminded of songs while writing these?

- I could also give you guys my Insta...well...it's more like a secret insta since no one in my family knows about it, and neither do my friends(Thank God) except my best friend, and I only use it to see what my fav celebrities are up to. But I could give it to you guys since I don't use it for anything else and I could post about updates and stuff and you guys could ask me random crap, idk, it's just a thought. So should I?

Ima just give it to you and if you want it, great, if not, just ignore me. My username is ze.clown.princess.of.crime. Do with it what you will but I barely use it

Okay, now you can go if you haven't already. I'm sorry that was so long, I had a lot to say. 

WARNINGS: Angst(Oh wow, I can't believe it, who woulda thought?) Language~(I love Jenna) Suggestive comments(Don't be zombies, okay? I'm leaning towards the 'washing my eyes out with soap' people the majority of the time while writing this crap)