you can understand me?

Sasuke stands up and dust himself off before picking up the fox. "I guess I should name you but what." He said holding the fox up looking him up and down. "I got it, kurama." He said petting his tails.

He holds his in a cradling position and talks back toward his cabin. When he gets there kurama jumps out of his arms and runs around. "Be care don't fall." He said chasing kurama around the medium sized cabin. When he finally caught kurama the small fox yapped and yapped seeming happy.

"Your an energetic one aren't you." He said putting kurama on a table near by. "I bet your hungry aren't you kurama." He said walking toward the kitchen, which was a small room. Kurama nods his head wagging his tails. "Damnit I don't have anything left I guess I'll have to go get something." He said putting his sword holder back on.

Kurama jumps down from the table and rubs up against sasuke's leg. Sasuke smiles and pets him "I'll be back." He said while walking out the door closing it behind him. Kurama sits in front of the door with his ears down waiting for sasuke.

Soon he grew bored and walked away exploring the cabin. After a bit of exploring he heard the door open and rushed back yapping at it. When the door opened there stood Sasuke with a big sack of fish. "I'm back kurama." He said petting him and walking back into the kitchen.

He cleaned the fish and prepared it. Soon kurama came prancing into the kitchen and stole one of the fish of the counter. "Hey you little thief." Sasuke said picking him up. Kurama eats the fish and steals another one. "I guess you really like fish don't you." Sasuke said holding one in his hand teasing him.

Kurama nods jumping up and taking the fish. "Wait you can understand me." Sasuke said looking at the small fox with a confused look. Kurama nods as he rubs sasuke's arm. Sasuke was a little surprised but didn't let it show to much. "Well that'll make things easier won't it." He said while smiling and petting the fox.

A/n: sorry if there are mistakes, this is not edited...again.

Word count:368

Goodbye my foxes