the apology

Sasuke had a confused look on his face but chose not to question it afraid of ending up like the trembling idiot writing at the table.
"Hey Naru we should probably head back in a few days." Sasuke said trying to change the subject. "Oh yes, granny's probably worried by now." "Granny?" Konan said looking at Sasuke with a confused look.

"It's what he calls the Hokage, why I don't know." Sasuke said shrugging. "Because why not." Naruto said butting in. "But I guess we should get going soon." Naruto said in a sad tone. As this was going on Sasuke's phone went off. "Oh it's lady Tsunade, great." Sasuke said in a sarcastic tone before answering the phone call.

"SASUKE UCHIHA!" - T
"No need to yell"- S
"Where are you and Naruto" - T
"On... Vacation, remember I told you a few days ago." - S
"You also said you would tell me when you left" - T
"Oh yea I forgot about that, don't worry though we're coming back in a few days" - S
" *Sigh* I want you two back here in three days - T
"Ok sure bye" - S

With that Sasuke hung up before Tsunade could even answer. "What'd she say?" Naruto said sitting on the couch putting his feet on Deidara's back. "We have to be back in three days." Sasuke said sighing. "Guess we should start packing now." "We? Who is we?" Naruto said raising an eyebrow.

"We, you and me." "See I think there's been a misunderstanding, it's just you.", Naruto said holding back his laughing and standing up. "Come on you have to help with something, two is better than one," Sasuke said sighing. "Fine, you want your poor pregnant hus- boyfriend to pack all by myself." Naruto said just barely catching himself. The room was silent for a moment before Deidara finally broke it. "Did you almost say husband." Deidara said with an evil grin on his face.

"What noooo of course not." Naruto said a red blush creeping onto his face. "Really I'm pretty sure that's what I heard." Sasuke said swiftly making his way across the room to hug Naruto from behind. "my husband, I like the sound of that." Sasuke whispered into his ear seductively. Naruto just stood there trying to contain himself as he was now a tomato. "Your face looks like a tomato I could just eat you up," Sasuke said biting at Naruto's plump cheek.  Deidara turned to look away from their flirting to see Konan about to gag.

"Ew get a room already." She said throwing a book at Sasuke's head. Sasuke of course being Sasuke and dodged it. "Fine maybe we will." Sasuke said as he began to drag Naruto down the hall. Naruto hit Sasuke on the head as hard as he could. "What do you think your doing, go pack before I call granny and tell her you hurt her precious 'son'." Naruto said as he dramatically put a hand over his head. "Fine fine I'll go pack," "good." Naruto said smiling in victory. "I don't understand why I have to do this shit." Sasuke grumbled forget Naruto could hear just about anything.

"What did you just say." Naruto said in a low voice. Sweat beams down Sasuke's forehead as he tries to figure out what to say. "I didn't curse I said shart yea shart." Sasuke said nervously, hoping that would be enough to convince him. Naruto looked him up and down before smiling. "Ok good I thought that's what I heard." Deidara's jaw dropped as he watched Sasuke get away with cursing while he was stuck there writing. "That's not fair how come he gets off the hook." Deidara says raising his voice a little.

Without even looking back Naruto hit him on his head with his tail. "Oh shush before I make you write more." Naruto said, Sasuke was smirking at Deidara as Deidara glared back at him. "Fine." Deidara grumbled lowly as he went back to writing his wrist cramping up. Sasuke quickly took Naruto's hand and ran down the hallway to their room.

Sasue dragged him inside and closed the door. Naruto was in utter confusion of what the fuck was going on. "Sasuke what are you doing." Sasuke didn't say anything, he smashed his lips on Naruto's leaving him with a shocked expression. Naruto soon leaned into the kiss and kissed back making it even more passionate. Sasuke stuck his tongue in Naruto's mouth as he lifted his legs up putting them on his waist.  Naruto wrapped his hands around Sasuke's neck. Just before Sasuke could move to the bed Konan came in.