Ino's vist

"So what if they are Hickey's you have no right to get into my private life," Naruto said standing up angrily, huffing a bit. Ino was shocked, the only time she had ever seen Naruto mad was when someone stole his ramen. Ino sighed before standing up and looking at the angry blonde in the face. "Your right Naruto I shouldn't have pried into your private life, that was rude of me." The light blonde said bowing lowly her hair almost touching the ground.

"Please stand up you didn't have to bow, and I'm sorry I shouldn't have got so mad at you like that." naruto said scratching the back of his neck laughing awkwardly."You had every right to I kept asking even though you didn't want to tell me." Ino said slowly getting up and putting her hand on naruto's shoulder. "But if I may, can I ask one  more question." Naruto nodded slightly still feeling uneasy but smiles his usual bright smile. "Who gave you the hickeys." Ino said pointing the ones on his neck.

Naruto's eyes widened with panic, how could he tell Ino that the person who gave him the hickeys was her crush. He hesitated before finally speaking, "You promise you you won't tell anyone or be mad at me." he said looking down still feeling uneasy. "of course Naruto you can trust me," 'well here goes nothing' he mumbled but not loud enough for her to hear. "The person that gave me the hickeys and the one I'm dating is Sasuke."

A/N: Ok and that's going to do it for this chapter

Jk jk I'm just kidding, carry on-

Ino's eyes widen taking a step back. "Y-your dating Sasuke." Naruto closed his eyes and prepared to be hit, instead, he heard squeals of joy. "eeee my ship has sailed!" Ino said bouncing up and down. Naruto looked at the bouncing female with a surprised look, "Your not mad, I thought you liked Sasuke." Naruto said tilting his head in confusion. "I did a while ago before he became a rouge ninja, but since he's left I think I'm in love with someone else." She said a dusty pink blush creeping onto her face.

A wide smirk was plastered on Naruto's face, "ohh~ who is this lucky guy." Naruto said poking Ino on the shoulder teasingly. Ino just blushed harder covering up her face with her hand. "If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone." She said spreading her fingers enough for her to see Naruto. Naruto had a wide smile on his face while holding up a thumbs up. "Of course Ino I promise." Ino let out a sigh of relief. "I-i like sai." Ino mumbled lowly. "Huh what'd you say Ino I can't hear you." "Oh, you liar you have fox ears  for Christ sake." Naruto chuckled lightly. "Fine you got me Ino, but I didn't know you were into those kinds of guys." Naruto said hitting her playfully with his shoulder. "Neither did I, to be honest I never thought I'd fall in love again but whenever sai comes around it just lightens my mood and makes me so happy." ( a/n: cringy I know.)

" you are so in love Ino, i'm so happy for you." Naruto said grabbing her hands and jumping up and down. "wow, Naruto stop, I'll get dizzy." She said as the blonde was now spinning her around the dimly lit living room. "Fine I'll stop, your no fun you know." He slowly came to a stop before crossing his arms and playfully pouting. "It's not my fault you have so much energy, I don't even no how considering how you were limbing earlier." Ino said while raising her brow making Naruto blush of embarrassment. "Don't think I didn't see that when I came in." "Inoo stoppp." Naruto said hiding his face in his hands and turning around.  Ino giggled loudly, "Your so easy to fluster Naruto." Ino said teasing him, she would go on and on until they heard the lock on the door start to click.

Ino stopped and cocked her head to the door as Naruto looked up through his fingers getting a glimpse at the door. Sasuke burst through the door looking tired. "Naru~ I'm so tired I feel like I'm about to die." He said before finally looking up to see Ino and Naruto looking up at him. He stood up all the way and put on a straight face. "Why's she still here." Sasuke said squinting his eyes a little in disgust. "She's here because she knows Sasuke." Sasuke tilted his head a bit, "About which thing." "US Sasuke she knows about US." Naruto said getting frustrated, "Oh, you could of just said so you didn't have raise your voice."

Naruto huffed a bit crossing his arms. Sasuke sat his bags down and walked towards him, he went to Naruto and hugs had him from behind putting his head on Naruto's shoulder. "Naru~ are you mad at me." Sasuke whispered into his ear gripping him tighter. "Sasuke stop, Ino's still here." Naruto said blushing and trying to get out if Sasuke's tight grasp. "Umm I think I hear my mom calling I got to go." Ino said speeding out the door closing the door quickly behind her. "Now she's not~." Sasuke said as he begins kissing his neck. Naruto clenched his fist and started hitting Sasuke in the shoulders making him let go. "You- You baka, who do you think you are doing that while someone's here!" Naruto said as he was now hitting Sasuke on the head. "Oww oww I'm sorry." He said as he was now on the floor holding his hands up. (We love our power bottoms😌✋). Naruto huffed and crossed his arms. 'Finally damn." Sasuke mumbled lowly. Naruto's hair started to rise as he pulls out a frying pan. "What did you say." He said holding up the frying pan to Sasuke's head.

" *gulp* u-umm nothing I didn't say anything. " Sasuke said as sweat started to fall from his head. Naruto's hair went down and he put the pan away. "That's good I thought I heard you cursing. Well I'll be in the bed I'm tired." The blonde said skipping down the hallway to the bedroom. "Thank Kaguya I'm alive right now." Sasuke said before shakily standing up walking slowly down the hallway going to the bedroom. When he made it in Naruto was already sleep, snoring loudly. "I guess this is what happens when your bouncing around all day." Sasuke said caressing his cheek smiling. "I swear this'll all be over soon enough just, wait a little longer." Sasuke said kissing his cheek before getting in the bed and falling asleep with Naruto in his grasp.

A/n: yeaa sooo this is the end of this chapter. I know I said I probably won't be able to post for a while but I seen how many reads I got in such a short time, so I though of this as a special chapter. Thank you guys for more than 2k reads. I know it might not seem like much but it is for me so this is like the only way I could show my appreciation. And you guys better take my thank you it took me THREE hours to think and write a story on no motivation anddd my editor is on holiday vacation so I had to edit it all by my self. Then when you though it couldn't get worse it wouldn't save but yet deleted the chapter and all this is happening at about 2am so you better accept the damn gift.

Bye bye my kitsunes

Word count :1295